Sandy Hook fundraiser!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Sandy Hook fundraiser!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2012, 06:52 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default Sandy Hook fundraiser!

Hey everyone,
As some of you may know, I own ThinkFast Custom Kydex. I am participating in a fundraiser to help the families affected by the Sandy Hook tragedy. I will be making a limited run of 10 of our Minimalist IWB holsters. These holsters will be green to coincide with the Sandy Hook school colors of green and white. The price per holster will be $55 and $50 of each holster will be going to a group on the social media network Instagram by the name of @theigmilitia. They are taking donations from numerous companies and individuals and sending it all to the official Sandy Hook School Support Fund. The remaining $5 will just be to cover material costs. As of this writing, we have received 6 out of 10 commitments from individuals to purchase a holster so there are 4 more up for grabs. I will not take any payment until all 10 are accounted for. If you would like to commit to the purchase of one of these holsters, please email me at thinkfastholsters@gmail.com. I will post a list of available gun models in a reply to this post. To see pictures of some of our holsters and gear, check out our Facebook. Www.facebook.com/thinkfastholsters. I will attach a picture of the type of holster that will be made for this project.

image-2575774849.jpg  

ThinkFast...your life depends on it.

www.thinkfastholsters.com
www.facebook.com/thinkfastholsters
Instagram @thinkfastholsters

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-18-2012, 06:55 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Here is a list of available gun models for the holster.

G26/27
G19/23
G17/22
G30
M&P Shield
Xd 9/40 full size
Xd 9/40 subcompact
Keltec PF9
Ruger SR9c
Ruger LCP
Walther PK380
Walther PPQ