A Sad, Sad Day.... - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > A Sad, Sad Day....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2012, 01:23 AM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1897 Times on 1350 Posts
Likes Given: 2132

Default Pussin Boots......

Now you know why the men in afganistan are fighting the U.S.......Men don't need to do womens work unless he is willing to do so...... The red man of this great country had it made till the whites showed up. Same thing as Africa. The only thing now is that NO BODY WANTS TO WORK AND STILL WANTS TO GET PAID........ $$$$ there goes my New Years resolution......

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Old 01-03-2012, 01:49 AM   #12

Dont think I can own a Reproduction either anymore, cant have the ability to be modernized.. I have a repro of a 1876 New Model Army that fires .38 Special rounds, although is exactly the same as its original, that Im pretty sure I can own, but since it has a new cylinder that can fire modern ammo, Its a no also. And from what I read, possesion of ammo is also a No.. God this is Such BS.. This has totaly deflated My entire everything.

Last edited by MaxdogVF213; 01-03-2012 at 02:00 AM.

Old 01-03-2012, 01:50 AM   #13
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Sorry to hear about this injustice. Black powder (origional or replica) is the way to go though. I believe they are not concidered firearms by the Gov (check with your lawyers). They did have semi autos, bolt actions, ect before 1899 so you can still have a decent collection of guns (not just black powder) (just make sure to use reduced loads). If you need some money for these, concider sueing you exwife for what she has done.

Old 01-03-2012, 01:53 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by willshoum View Post
Now you know why the men in afganistan are fighting the U.S.......Men don't need to do womens work unless he is willing to do so...... The red man of this great country had it made till the whites showed up. Same thing as Africa. The only thing now is that NO BODY WANTS TO WORK AND STILL WANTS TO GET PAID........ $$$$ there goes my New Years resolution......

Not sure how that applies to whats bein discussed here and to be honest I do plenty of "Womans Work" around the house to make My wife happy, even after a long day of My work. Is why I got a Beautiful Beretta 90-Two as one of My great Christmas gifts I guess..

Old 01-03-2012, 01:54 AM   #15

Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Could you imagine the look on some thug's face (not to mention the load he'll drop in his pants) if you were to pull a Walker repro?

Old 01-03-2012, 01:59 AM   #16

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker
Sorry to hear about this injustice. Black powder (origional or replica) is the way to go though. I believe they are not concidered firearms by the Gov (check with your lawyers). They did have semi autos, bolt actions, ect before 1899 so you can still have a decent collection of guns (not just black powder) (just make sure to use reduced loads). If you need some money for these, concider sueing you exwife for what she has done.
i believe he is right, black powder rifles SHOULD be an exception. You could also look into CO2 powered crossbows. May cost a pretty penny but you could get a semi auto (or possibly fully automatic) CO2 powered crossbow that's right on. And i'd personally rather have a 9mm go through my leg than a 6-8 inch crossbow bolt. Just shootin ideas though. First things first, find someone trustworthy to hold onto your beauties for a while.

Old 01-03-2012, 02:03 AM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1897 Times on 1350 Posts
Likes Given: 2132

Default Quote un quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxdogVF213 View Post
Not sure how that applies to whats bein discussed here and to be honest I do plenty of "Womans Work" around the house to make My wife happy, even after a long day of My work. Is why I got a Beautiful Beretta 90-Two as one of My great Christmas gifts I guess..
read between the lines.........

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Old 01-03-2012, 02:05 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Could you imagine the look on some thug's face (not to mention the load he'll drop in his pants) if you were to pull a Walker repro?
Well as I said I have a 1876 New Model Army 7 1/2 inch, Im sure it would be a very interesting sight to see some robbers face with that pointed at his sweet spot. Specially since she is loaded with Hornady Critical Defence Hollow points, is cool to see the red tips around the cylinder chambers.

Old 01-03-2012, 02:10 AM   #19

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxdogVF213 View Post
Well today is a day I shall remember for the rest of My life as the worst by far. I have come to this site for a long time reading and enjoying posts by fellow gun owners and lovers but sadly those days are over for Me.. After a Messy divorce from My Ex wife, her cheating on Me while I was in the Navy I sadly come to find out, 6 years later I had a warrent for My arrest in Florida! Seems she bounced checks on My bank acct many years ago and since they were bench warrents and I since moved shortly after divorce and Naval Discharge, they never "Came after Me," Well My Wife and I were on vacation in florida visiting My parents when I was pulled over and arrested, well living in Florida at that time it is a felony to bounce a check, and even though I didnt write the checks, I was the primary on the acct so I was held responsable. Well long story short I was convicted of only one of the 7 check charges and it was a Felony, the rest My lawyer got thrown out due to cercumstances and agreed to pay them to make it go away, but one was with a different judge for some reason, So after 7 months of My lawyer trying to prove I was not there at the time, and did so, the female judge STILL convicted Me with just enough BS that I lost My Gun rights but nothing else, I almost think that was her goal, saw no jail no nothing as I instantly paid everything off but still left Me with a Felony Conviction. I just dont know what to do anymore, your looking at a life long NRA Member that attends local fund raisers for NRA related events, an antique and modern Firearm collector and an all around LIFE TIME LAW ABIDING CITIZEN, and huge lover of Firearms. So now what?? I have to get rid of all My guns? I can no longer protect My family? What The Hell Kind Of Country Has This Become???
find your special someone, new wife, kids?, best friend, give them all your guns on a legal transaction.
and still shoot.
i never want to get married.

Old 01-03-2012, 02:10 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secondhand_Hero View Post
i believe he is right, black powder rifles SHOULD be an exception. You could also look into CO2 powered crossbows. May cost a pretty penny but you could get a semi auto (or possibly fully automatic) CO2 powered crossbow that's right on. And i'd personally rather have a 9mm go through my leg than a 6-8 inch crossbow bolt. Just shootin ideas though. First things first, find someone trustworthy to hold onto your beauties for a while.

Trying to find out how it works since My wife has no issues and infact has a FOID card.. Can I "sign them over to her?" I mean they wont be "Mine" but will still be "Ours I guess" lol.