A Sad, Sad Day.... - Page 11
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

A Sad, Sad Day....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2012, 09:08 PM   #101
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 118 Times on 79 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Please do all of us and your lawyer a favor and first check with him and if he agrees post his contact info- - - -many of us would like to know an honest hard working atty

Old 02-19-2012, 09:30 PM   #102

Ofcourse!
I have a call into him I made a few hours ago when I seen the suggestion but being Sunday I left Him a message.
Will be more then happy to leave you guys all the info I can, Pending His Permission..

Old 02-19-2012, 09:37 PM   #103

I am glad to see a wrong that was righted.

Old 02-19-2012, 09:46 PM   #104

Yes as its a rare thing, I am just happy that for once in My life the rare good thing actually happen to Me. Lol.

Cant remember the last time I was in such a great mood for such a long period!
And I will tell ya this, Anyone who tells ya God Doesn't Listen or Isn't there is an idiot and sure as hell doesn't know how many nights a prayer went up for gettin all this crap worked out!
Now Im not some naive person, I know alot of it had to do with the persistance and knowledge of My Lawyer, but I sure know the man upstairs had his hand in alot of it too!

Old 02-19-2012, 10:14 PM   #105
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 28 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 20

@ Maxdog, I am brand new here, and after reading your plight, I am extremely happy you were able to clear your name!! I signed up just now so I could say thank you for your service to our country, and to say, welcome to Wisconsin, taxes are high, but the you can enjoy great cheese, and beer.
Oh, one other thing you can openly carry or conceal carry in this state.
Now you also can sit back and give Florida, and Illinois a great big middle finger!
Sorry, but I have had crappy luck in both states!
Again, Wisconsin may not be the best place in the world, but I think you'll like it here.
Welcome,
earl1412

Old 02-19-2012, 10:24 PM   #106

LOL, Thanks for the warm welcome and the Service recognition, it isnt necessary. But trust Me I am THRILLED about the carry laws, knew about em for some time though as all My inlaws are In Eau Claire and My wife and I always go up there to visit and Me and My Brother In Law have lots of Fun Target Shootin out in the Big Back Yard.

Look forward to more fun things to find out to do, plus the Dells I cant wait for! Lol.

Thanks again.

Old 02-19-2012, 10:35 PM   #107

Liked 750 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxdogVF213 View Post
Actually Just Transfered to Wisc as of Next week for work so no more Illinois BS EITHER!!! Lol. Been in the Move process, is why it took so long to report My news on here..
Quote:
Originally Posted by earl1412 View Post
@ Maxdog, I am brand new here, and after reading your plight, I am extremely happy you were able to clear your name!! I signed up just now so I could say thank you for your service to our country, and to say, welcome to Wisconsin, taxes are high, but the you can enjoy great cheese, and beer.
Oh, one other thing you can openly carry or conceal carry in this state.
Now you also can sit back and give Florida, and Illinois a great big middle finger!
Sorry, but I have had crappy luck in both states!
Again, Wisconsin may not be the best place in the world, but I think you'll like it here.
Welcome,
earl1412
I lived many years in the Chippewa Falls, WI area.. Wisconsins a great state with good folks there. And great that you signed up earl1412...welcome!

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.

Old 02-19-2012, 10:41 PM   #108

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxdogVF213 View Post
Really?? Thought that went without Saying!!!
Been Shooting Every Free Chance I Get, Getting Re-aquainted With My Baby Especially! Lol. (Beretta PX4)

Was shocked not to many people at the Rifle part of the range with AR's or M&P's, Figured I could find some for sale or something, but been a big no.
Just would love to find one at a good price and the way I hear people talk about how "they know so many people who went nuts buyin em but dont really use anymore, I figured they would be like Ford Crown Vics, Lol.
People All over gettin rid of em at great price, specially for something stock.

Just yesterday I watched a Colt Match Target go for a little over $600 at an auction. If I ididn't just buy my AR it woulda been mine.

Old 02-20-2012, 12:52 AM   #109
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 256 Times on 143 Posts
Likes Given: 541

congrats on your victory, GOD does amazing things.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Old 02-20-2012, 01:14 PM   #110

Likes Given: 1

So happy to hear you were vindicated. As a fellow Vet, I think I was more upset that the judge was holding a deployed military guy responsible for acts of another adult. Glad your name is cleared and I wish best of luck to your attorney and anyone else who's pursuing legal action against that judge.

“When you're swervin' on life's highway, you're runnin' someone off the road."
-- Robert Earl Keen

Newest Threads