Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > A sad failure of Chinese "gun control"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 08:13 PM   #1
Deader Bears=Better Bears
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5593 Times on 3290 Posts
Likes Given: 4679

Question A sad failure of Chinese "gun control"

Man fatally stabs 8 schoolchildren in China - CNN.com

Man fatally stabs 8 schoolchildren in ChinaMarch 23, 2010 11:25 a.m. EDT

Beijing, China (CNN) -- A man stabbed eight children to death and wounded five others at an elementary school in eastern China on Tuesday, local media said.

The attack took place shortly after 7 a.m. at the Experimental School in Nanping City, the state-run Xinhua news agency said.

The city, in Fujian province, is 1,486 kilometers (923 miles) from the nation's capital, Beijing.

The school, with more than 2,000 students, is considered one of the best in the city of 3 million people.

The suspect in the attack is a 41-year-old man who once worked as a doctor at a community clinic. Some news reports said he recently resigned from the position; other said he had been fired.

Guns or no guns, some people will flip out & make very bad decisions. I have to think that a number of the onlooking kids will be scarred by this.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.
GANDER MOUNTAIN OF HATTIESBURG, MS IS OVERPRICED, HAS LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE, & SELLS BEAT UP PISTOLS TO LITTLE OLD LADIES AS "NEW". :p

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-23-2010, 08:27 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3471 Times on 1606 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

I would be interested to see what caused him to stop the attack. Gang rush? Cop? Martial Artist?

There was a similiar story out of Japan, I believe, like 3 years ago. Guy rented a truck and ran it into a crowd of people. Got out and started stabbing people with a kitchen knife. Killed a dozen or so and wounded another half dozen.

First cop on the scene draws his weapon and the guy gets right down on his stomach and is taken into custody.

More Guns = Less Crime

This bears repeating....