Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > It’s our duty to preserve the ‘Blessings of Liberty’

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2010, 06:24 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default It’s our duty to preserve the ‘Blessings of Liberty’

The first paragraph starts with; "Liberals love to call the U.S. Constitution a “living document” — in other words, one that changes through time in order to keep up with the times."

Excellent article and guy is from Montana too.

It

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-16-2010, 03:46 AM   #2

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

A good article, thanks for posting.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 08-16-2010, 03:51 AM   #3

The libs are out of hand. Being from Massachusetts, I see our rights being ripped away faster each year. It is sickening to say the least. We can't even order ammo over the internet and have it delivered here. For that matter, we can't even buy a sparkler on the fourth of freakin July either. But don't worry, Obama is gonna take care of us all right???????? Change we can believe in my ass.

Everyone has a game plan till they get punched in the face.