Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Ruby Ridge 20 years later

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2012, 10:16 PM   #31
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5506 Times on 3117 Posts
Likes Given: 4784

Quote:
Originally Posted by willshoum View Post
So what does all this have to do with a woman, with out a gun in her hands and getting her head blown off......Remember the Alamo, Remember Ruby Ridge..........Hate begets Hate........
You are absolutely correct, sir,

AND THAT IS THE PROBLEM

There comes a time when we really need to let go of hatred, and rule ourselves by reason.

Winston Churchill

Old 08-22-2012, 10:23 PM   #32

Liked 4682 Times on 2265 Posts
Likes Given: 1430

Quote:
So what does all this have to do with a woman, with out a gun in her hands and getting her head blown off......Remember the Alamo, Remember Ruby Ridge..........Hate begets Hate........
I believe the sniper, Lon Horiuchi was attempting to shoot one of the Weavers who was running for the house and decided to "lead" his shot through the glass window of the door being held open by Vicki Weaver who was concealed from his view by a curtain covering that same window.

Regardless, he still failed to I'd what was beyond his target when he chose to fir through a blind barricade and killed an unarmed woman holding an infant.

This incident is why so many silently cheered when we saw 6 ATF pukes shot by Dividians several years later.

Tack
Old 08-22-2012, 10:29 PM   #33
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lon_Horiuchi

This is wiki (grain of salt), but i did not know he was also at the Waco disaster as a sniper.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 08-22-2012, 10:30 PM   #34
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
It means there's no accountability. If you're in the right position in government, you can get away with anything including murder. Hell, you might even get a promotion out of it even if it turns out to be bad P.R. like Ruby Ridge.

Unless and until the people themselves wake up to what's going on things will only get worse. There may come a point where nothing can be done even if all the people wake up. Let's see to it we don't get near that point.
Old 08-22-2012, 10:32 PM   #35
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lon_Horiuchi

This is wiki (grain of salt), but i did not know he was also at the Waco disaster as a sniper.
Yeah, that guy's a real piece of work.
Old 08-22-2012, 10:39 PM   #36
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1817 Times on 1296 Posts
Likes Given: 2052

Default aUGHHHHHHHHHH.

There was no reason for the gov. to do what they did at ruby ridge. Just because they say this man sold two sawed off shot guns to people in the neighborhood doesn'nt give you the right to kill women and children.....And till this day the azzhats that did the killing, say they were in the right.......

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

USEBOTHHANDS Likes This 
Old 08-23-2012, 12:08 AM   #37
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2055 Times on 1112 Posts
Likes Given: 3091

When Horiuchi retired from the FBI he became the spokesman for HS Precision, the gun stock maker. i will buy nothing from HS Precision.

Old 08-23-2012, 12:51 AM   #38

Liked 320 Times on 191 Posts
Likes Given: 426

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
It means there's no accountability. If you're in the right position in government, you can get away with anything including murder. Hell, you might even get a promotion out of it even if it turns out to be bad P.R. like Ruby Ridge.

Unless and until the people themselves wake up to what's going on things will only get worse. There may come a point where nothing can be done even if all the people wake up. Let's see to it we don't get near that point.
You hit the nail on the head,as usual, in a most direct way BKT.

Personally,I think we need to focus on accountability in all aspects of government,including (and especially) in federal law enforcement.

We need to begin with the understanding that MOST,IF NOT ALL of the agencies we support with our tax dollars today,are wholly illegitimate on their face,as the Constitution never delegated to the federal government the powers to police they vast majority of what these agencies do.

"Resolved, That the Constitution of the United States, having delegated to Congress a power to punish treason, counterfeiting the securities and current coin of the United States, piracies, and felonies committed on the high seas, and offenses against the law of nations, and no other crimes, whatsoever........."
-Thomas Jefferson,Kentucky Resolutions of 1798
"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
-Mahatma Gandhi

http://jpfo.org/
III%

Last edited by KalashnikovJosh; 08-23-2012 at 12:58 AM.
DrumJunkie Likes This 
Old 08-23-2012, 03:09 AM   #39
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5506 Times on 3117 Posts
Likes Given: 4784

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsaqr View Post
When Horiuchi retired from the FBI he became the spokesman for HS Precision, the gun stock maker. i will buy nothing from HS Precision.
Thanks for that info, Al. I was considering ordering a stock from them. But not anymore.

Winston Churchill
orangello Likes This 
Old 08-23-2012, 04:46 PM   #40
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsaqr View Post
I gotta wonder how those commercials would go..."I've shot more people than Playboy and this is the most comfortable stock for killing women and children that i have ever tried, so run on down to Wally's and get you one Killer. {corny wink} With our new energy-absorbing synthetic stocks, you can "just lead them as much.""

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

People Like This