Ron Paul Off the Rails Yet Again - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Ron Paul Off the Rails Yet Again

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2011, 04:28 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Who else in the GOP is able to lead this country?.......... Ron Paul is the only one! all the rest are PUPPETS!

Old 11-09-2011, 04:58 PM   #32
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf101 View Post
Who else in the GOP is able to lead this country?.......... Ron Paul is the only one! all the rest are PUPPETS!
DING DING DING

and there you have it folks...so simply spoken but yet so profound!

Do you want LEADERSHIP or more puppetering??

Gepetto and Pinochio and the LOOOONG nose have brought us to the brink of destruction.

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Last edited by fmj; 11-09-2011 at 05:00 PM.

Old 11-09-2011, 08:53 PM   #33

Liked 157 Times on 108 Posts
Likes Given: 119

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutz47 View Post
And he understands and shouts it out loud that the reason everyone "over there" hates us isn't because we're free. How dumb does someone have to be to believe a BS story like that?
I don't know. You would have to ask Ron Paul.

Old 11-09-2011, 09:15 PM   #34

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by billt View Post

If I read your last post it dosent matter who in....is that what you think just sit around on your ass and do NOTHING? yeah there no perfect canadate but you think this clown we have know is better then nothing?

Old 11-09-2011, 09:46 PM   #35

Quote:
If I read your last post it dosent matter who in....is that what you think just sit around on your ass and do NOTHING? yeah there no perfect canadate but you think this clown we have know is better then nothing?
I didn't say that. I told you, I will vote for the Republican front runner and hope he defeats Hussein. What is it you "want done"? Just what is it that you want to hear? In all likelihood you're going to get Romney. I just don't see Cain lasting, and from my perspective it's no great loss, because he doesn't have the experience to begin with. He's no different then Hussein, just from a different end of the political spectrum.

Gingrich has the experience and is conservative. He is gaining ground. Will he gain more if Cain goes down....possibly. Perry is dying on the vine. He isn't as great as people expected. Certainly not from a Presidential standpoint. Personally I would like to see Gingrich of all that is currently out there. Will it happen, I don't know and neither do you. You have a full year left for all of this to play out. A lot can happen.

We could be facing economic disaster in this country by then. Iran could be a smoking hole in the ground by then. The unemployment rate could be over 10% by then. These Wall St. idiots could be bloodied and dead by then. We could have Obama Care by then. The Stock Market could be at 8,000 points by then. Who knows. You play the cards that are dealt. Personally at this point I would like to see Gingrich. He has the experience. No one else does. People don't like that. They want another inexperienced clown like we now have. They haven't learned their lesson yet, and will continue to pi$$ and moan as a result, regardless of who the Republicans run. He'll be no good. He'll be "more of the same". He'll be a Washington insider. He'll "kick the can down the road". He'll be run by the establishment.

If Jesus Christ Almighty descended from the heavens, and announced his candidacy, he would be full of $h!t, and would be no good. So, you tell me, what are you going to do? Who do you want? And if you get him, just what the hell do you think is going to happen?

If you want a sure bet, I can only see one. Ron Paul has no chance, and will not be the Republican candidate. Bet your house on that and you will win.

Old 11-09-2011, 09:59 PM   #36
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by billt View Post

We're all acutely aware of islam.

Can you distinguish between what islamists around the world have said and done and what our own federal government is legally empowered to do?

Old 11-09-2011, 10:13 PM   #37

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

ok my mistake! but the one in now HAS TO BE DEFEATED and his LIBS have to go or else it will be your GUNS!

Old 11-09-2011, 11:18 PM   #38
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
ok my mistake! but the one in now HAS TO BE DEFEATED and his LIBS have to go or else it will be your GUNS!
So we vote for some douche bag who stinks on ice only because we perceive he's a little better than the Assclown In Chief we have now?

Do what you want, guys. Good luck.

Old 11-10-2011, 04:30 AM   #39

Liked 1102 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
So we vote for some douche bag who stinks on ice only because we perceive he's a little better than the Assclown In Chief we have now?

Do what you want, guys. Good luck.
Please feel free to review my thread entitled "Why I Might Vote for Obama"

IMHO, Romney would be at least 10x as bad for this country as Obama is; and I ain't no Obama supporter. As for Cain, he was a higher-up in the Fed, how bad could he possibly be ??? Perry may be, just may be, dumb enough to fail at being a good puppet, which is a plus, but I hate relying on "hope" for "change."

To the OP:
Watch these videos and seriously think about what is being said. Perhaps it will be educational for you in video format since apparently written form does little for you...

The second video really strikes home for me because what we frequently call a terrorist or "insurgent" in Iraq and Afghanistan is simply a freedom fighter. They perceive themselves as being occupied regardless of what we perceive them as being.

I for one, will be a freedom fighter/insurgent/terrorist the day China comes knocking. Will you be?

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Old 11-10-2011, 08:22 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
Can you distinguish between what islamists around the world have said and done and what our own federal government is legally empowered to do?
That's it. That is your comeback? You want to compare the threat of radical Islam to our own government? Well as far as I know they haven't gotten around to flying commercial airliners into office buildings yet. Unless of course you want to go with Rosie O'Donnell's version.