Ron Paul Off the Rails Yet Again - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Ron Paul Off the Rails Yet Again

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2011, 10:37 PM   #21
bkt
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 6,973
Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigByrd47119 View Post
And on a moral level, "do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
While that's always a good rule to live by, I was more getting at the fact the federal government is not empowered by our own laws to mess around in policing other nations.

If you don't like the onerous gun laws and other things the government does that steps on your toes, you shouldn't be in favor of letting it kick the bejeebus out of Iran or any other nation just because some bubble-headed bleach blond on the news said that some government official said that other nation is "bad".
__________________
bkt is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 07:48 AM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona,Glendale, Arizona
Posts: 1,642
Liked 157 Times on 108 Posts
Likes Given: 119

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
If you don't like the onerous gun laws and other things the government does that steps on your toes, you shouldn't be in favor of letting it kick the bejeebus out of Iran or any other nation just because some bubble-headed bleach blond on the news said that some government official said that other nation is "bad".
I'm afraid it goes way beyond that. You cannot "be friends" with a radical Muslim nation that hates us, ands wants Jews exterminated from the face of the Earth, and has said that many times. Many past Presidents have tried to deal with these a$$wipes on a "friendly", productive basis and the results have been far from stellar. It has been downright insulting.

Jimmy Carter tried that, they told him to piss up a rope. Ollie North tried it and they just took advantage of him. Bush 1 tried and they hid Saddam's Air Force for him. Clinton tried it and they yessed him to death while building their Nuke program. George W. tried to work with them and they sheltered Al Qaeda and the Taliban, continued to fund their terror groups, intervened in Iraq and continued their nuke program. Hussein has tried to establish a dialog with them and the result was we get that sawed off little prick Ahmadinejad in New York giving speeches demanding the destruction of Israel, telling us what rotten bastards we are, while continuing their terror campaigns and nuke program. Now Ron Paul wants to be "friends" with them?

Can you say "SLOW LEARNER" ?
How about "F*#KING IDIOT" ?

Enough is enough. No, we've tried "to be nice". We've gotten $h!t on each and every time. We don't have the balls to send 500,000 of these a$$wipes to 10,000 degrees celsius in 2 seconds. I only pray to God Israel does. The sooner the better. THEN that bubble headed bleach blond can tell me something I really want to hear!
__________________
billt is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 08:29 AM   #23
bkt
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 6,973
Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billt View Post
I'm afraid it goes way beyond that. You cannot "be friends" with a radical Muslim nation that hates us, ands wants Jews exterminated from the face of the Earth, and has said that many times. Many past Presidents have tried to deal with these a$$wipes on a "friendly", productive basis and the results have been far from stellar. It has been downright insulting.

Jimmy Carter tried that, they told him to piss up a rope. Ollie North tried it and they just took advantage of him. Bush 1 tried and they hid Saddam's Air Force for him. Clinton tried it and they yessed him to death while building their Nuke program. George W. tried to work with them and they sheltered Al Qaeda and the Taliban, continued to fund their terror groups, intervened in Iraq and continued their nuke program. Hussein has tried to establish a dialog with them and the result was we get that sawed off little prick Ahmadinejad in New York giving speeches demanding the destruction of Israel, telling us what rotten bastards we are, while continuing their terror campaigns and nuke program. Now Ron Paul wants to be "friends" with them?

Can you say "SLOW LEARNER" ?
How about "F*#KING IDIOT" ?

Enough is enough. No, we've tried "to be nice". We've gotten $h!t on each and every time. We don't have the balls to send 500,000 of these a$$wipes to 10,000 degrees celsius in 2 seconds. I only pray to God Israel does. The sooner the better. THEN that bubble headed bleach blond can tell me something I really want to hear!
No one, including Ron Paul, is under the illusion that Ahmedinejad and the Mullahs will become our best buds if only we were nice to them. But fighting wars by proxy, sanctions and regime building in the ME has clearly not been the answer to any kind of lasting stability; we've been doing that for decades and eventually it will come to a head.

Like I said, Israel should be taken off her leash. Ron Paul is not in favor of dictating to any country what's in its best interests and if Israel feels the need to pound the bejesus out of Iran, that's OK. And if, after we have let up on Iran, Iran still tries (or worse, succeeds) to get a nuke to the US, THEN we have ample reason to let loose on them.

The pivot in all this is oil, of course. It's all about the money. Were it not true that our existence as it is today depends on ME oil, we would probably have backed off long ago in the region. Our refusal to exploit our own resources and keep them here rather than put them on the world market is part of the problem.

You call Dr. Paul a f*cking idiot. He wants to rein in government and get it working again within its defined framework. Is that what it takes to be labeled a f*cking idiot?
__________________
bkt is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 09:37 AM   #24
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona,Glendale, Arizona
Posts: 1,642
Liked 157 Times on 108 Posts
Likes Given: 119

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
You call Dr. Paul a f*cking idiot. He wants to rein in government and get it working again within its defined framework. Is that what it takes to be labeled a f*cking idiot?
No. I'm calling him an idiot because he is in fact acting like a naive fool with many of his policies. Iran is just the tip of the iceberg with this guy. Look, he is a patriot. Big deal, that along with a buck will get you a cup of coffee at the counter at Denny's. It sure as hell doesn't make his policies idiot proof. Quite the contrary.

He has this, "If we leave them alone, they'll leave us alone", attitude that has not only proven over decades to be stupid and unworkable, it is going to get a lot of Americans killed if he ever achieves a position of power. Which, thank God, he never will because 91% of the Republicans alone can see him for exactly what he is. Which is why this guy has been trying to get out of the political cellar for decades, and simply cannot.

His hard core supporters are like blind Lemmings with this guy. He doesn't articulate well in debates, and he does in fact act senile at times. Great, he likes freedom, the Constitution, and all of that. Wonderful. But a great many of his ideas are poor at best, stupid in fact. He keeps harping about a precious metal standard, when anyone who has taken Economics 101 can clearly see there isn't enough Gold on the planet that would allow us to return to a "Gold Standard". Then, in almost the same breath he talks about selling off what little gold we have in Fort Knox to buy down the debt???? He's all over the map.

His silly nonsense about closing 800 military bases worldwide would never happen, and he knows it. If his followers actually believe something like that would happen, they are dumber and more foolish than he is. No politician is perfect. You have to take the bad with the good. But with this guy his policies are so outlandish they would never get 2 feet out of the White House if he ever occupied it. So what's the point? It's just foolish talk, nothing more.

This guy will do what he has done the last 2 times he has run for President. He'll poll in the single digits until his campaign runs out of money, then he'll fold up his tent and go home a 3 time loser. A political retread who time has not come and gone. It was never here to begin with. You wouldn't put a retread on your car, why would you want one in the White House? Those are the facts about Ron Paul. Everything else is just over inflated, smoke filled coffee house crap.
__________________

Last edited by billt; 11-09-2011 at 09:40 AM.
billt is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:40 AM   #25
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona,Glendale, Arizona
Posts: 1,642
Liked 157 Times on 108 Posts
Likes Given: 119

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
Like I said, Israel should be taken off her leash. Ron Paul is not in favor of dictating to any country what's in its best interests and if Israel feels the need to pound the bejesus out of Iran, that's OK. And if, after we have let up on Iran, Iran still tries (or worse, succeeds) to get a nuke to the US, THEN we have ample reason to let loose on them.
So......You're perfectly fine with Iran developing tactical nuclear weapons, and using them against the United States and Israel, killing hundreds of thousands, if not MILLIONS in the process, BEFORE YOU WANT THIS COUNTRY TO "do something about it"?

That is one of the most totally insane statements I've ever heard. This is no idle threat. They hate us. Why doesn't matter. What "we did to them" doesn't matter. How you want to warp and twist the truth to justify it doesn't matter. They want to kill us, period. And the only thing stopping them is the weapon to accomplish that, which they are well on their way to developing.

And you just want this country to sit idly by and do nothing until they kill us, which they have every intention of doing. You may want to argue that fact, but the problem is you are willing to risk a great many Americans by doing it. What if your analysis is wrong? Then what? You're willing to bet countless lives on it? We have a lot to protect. 9/11 proved just how vulnerable we are.

People like you soon forget. You're worried more about world opinion than you are about American lives. If you don't see Iran as a direct threat, then I can't help you. The evidence has been looking you in the face for years. You've got a serious problem in dealing with the reality of the situation. The choice is very simple. Either we or Israel destroy their nuclear facilities with enough force to totally dismantle their ability to produce a nuclear weapon, or else we live under a very viable threat that could result in the death of millions of Jews and Americans. That is the common sense part of this whole thing. The problem is people like fantasy a lot more than they do common sense. I suspect a great many of them will be voting for Ron Paul.

This is what radical Islam does. Watch it as much as you watch and listen to Ron Paul blather on with his nonsense, and you'll get a much better perspective of what is at stake here.

__________________
billt is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:41 AM   #26
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
gutz47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 231
Default

So billt, once again I ask you, who is the best choice for the republican nomination? I want to hear what you have to say about all the other crooked assbags. Is herman cain gonna deliver us from our evil? Is romney gonna save the face of our nation? How about you take your old geezer balls up there and show us how its done. How about that? Once again, please enlighten me.

__________________
gutz47 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:05 PM   #27
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona,Glendale, Arizona
Posts: 1,642
Liked 157 Times on 108 Posts
Likes Given: 119

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutz47 View Post
So billt, once again I ask you, who is the best choice for the republican nomination? I want to hear what you have to say about all the other crooked assbags. Is herman cain gonna deliver us from our evil? Is romney gonna save the face of our nation? How about you take your old geezer balls up there and show us how its done. How about that? Once again, please enlighten me.
There really isn't much of one is there? Is this any reason to vote for a known fool the likes of Paul? The fact you want him because you think the others are worse isn't saying much is it? Cain has no experience with foreign affairs, and Paul is a total nut job in that department. The rest don't bring much to the table. I'll vote for whoever the front runner is in order to fire Hussein. That is the task at hand for the moment.

The older you get, the more you will realize that is what politics encompasses. You'll never have the "ideal" candidate you want because they don't exist. You pick the least offensive of the bunch. The dumber this country gets, the more that is reflected in the candidates. Learn to live with it because it isn't going to change, it will only get worse.
__________________
billt is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:35 PM   #28
fmj
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
fmj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fort Wayne,IN
Posts: 3,454
Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Default

all i got to say is your a sick, sad little man! The more i read your worn out drivel the more sorry i feel for you. The idiot is not Dr. Paul, but you, and your relentless clinging to your worn out non-working ideas.

All we ever hear outta you is "It cant be done, its stupid, it cant happen, just give up, Quit, follow the government, the govenment is always right, do what your told, dont think for yourself"

You and your kind are and have been WRONG. Get over it and move on! The facts are easily seen, but you ignore them.

__________________
"Those that would trade essential liberty for temporary security deserve neither liberty nor security." - Benjammin Franklin

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Last edited by fmj; 11-09-2011 at 03:16 PM.
fmj is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:38 PM   #29
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
gutz47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 231
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billt

There really isn't much of one is there? Is this any reason to vote for a known fool the likes of Paul? The fact you want him because you think the others are worse isn't saying much is it? Cain has no experience with foreign affairs, and Paul is a total nut job in that department. The rest don't bring much to the table. I'll vote for whoever the front runner is in order to fire Hussein. That is the task at hand for the moment.

The older you get, the more you will realize that is what politics encompasses. You'll never have the "ideal" candidate you want because they don't exist. You pick the least offensive of the bunch. The dumber this country gets, the more that is reflected in the candidates. Learn to live with it because it isn't going to change, it will only get worse.
I agree with some of this. Our nation seems to be losing intelligence and it certainly reflects in our elected politicians. I didn't say I like Ron Paul because he's not the worst. I like him because since day one he has been a CONSTITUTIONALIST. And he understands and shouts it out loud that the reason everyone "over there" hates us isn't because we're free. How dumb does someone have to be to believe a BS story like that? Maybe, just maybe, they dislike america because we involve ourselves in EVERYONES buisness. Maybe they dislike americans because we put the morons in office that rape and pillage their nation for whatever natural resource they may have. I just don't see Ron Paul doing this. Isreal and Palistine need to just step outside and handle it. Its not our fight, they been beefin since before we were born. Someones gonna nuke this planet into another galaxy sooner or later, seriously. How much time can there really be? Ron Paul may buy us a little more time. We all know we don't want Obama anymore, and I think its pretty safe to say Ron Paul is the most hope we have. So why not put it all into him? He has received more money donations from our soldiers than any other candidate. No corporate money lining his pockets to swing this way and that. If Obama were the zombie virus, Ron Paul is the antidote.
__________________
gutz47 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:55 PM   #30
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ofitg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 95
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

George Washington warned us against "foreign entanglements". By the 1890s, the Founding Fathers were all dead, and the Military-Industrialist Complex was born.
The Founding Fathers knew what it was like to be under the thumb of a super-power. The Military-Industrialists wanted to be a super-power, and they started by grabbing Spain's colonies around the world.

So what kind of society did the Founding Fathers plan for our country? The best example I know of would be 20th Century Switzerland - politically isolated, economically self-sufficient - they stayed out of other people's wars, and nobody messed with them.

Too bad for the Swiss, they joined the United Nations eight years ago.... now they will get sucked down into the Globalist Sewer.

__________________
ofitg is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
1911 rails AznZOhAn 1911 Forum 26 07-19-2011 07:09 PM
Rails for my AR Simpleman Firearm Accessories & Gear 4 04-16-2011 12:48 AM
Rails? zmac4040 Firearm Accessories & Gear 1 03-06-2011 05:27 PM
Frame Rails, What? SHAMUSPI 1911 Forum 2 04-06-2010 11:36 PM
Utg rails stone2 AR-15 Discussion 2 03-22-2010 03:25 PM