Ron Paul Off the Rails Yet Again - Page 13
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Ron Paul Off the Rails Yet Again

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2011, 07:06 PM   #121
fmj
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by billt View Post
Wake up out of your coma and wonder no more!

Rassmussen........ Ron Paul 9%

Rasmussen Poll: Rick Perry 29%, Mitt Romney 18%, and Ron Paul 9% - News/Talk 790 KFYO

Harris.....Ron Paul 7%

Harris Interactive: Harris Polls > Rick Perry Ahead of Mitt Romney for Republican Nomination

Real Clear.......Ron Paul 7.3%

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - 2012 Republican Presidential Nomination

I could keep going but whats the point. In just a few months he'll be headed back to Texas a 3 time loser, and you won't have a dog in the hunt. Then what will you do, load your AR and wait for the apocalypse, because there just isn't anyone who can save America?
Quote:
As i stated before (but it didnt fit lock step with ole BillyT's narrow point of view so he immediately discarded it as non consequential) poll questions are 1, worded to get a pre determined answer and 2, done over LAND LINE phones. Few people in todays society (save those stuck in the ancient past like billt) actually have land line phones anymore. Most folk have cell plans that are more convenient and less expensive.
Yet again, only seeing what you want to see and ignoring what doesnt fit lock step into your narrow little vision. Quite sad really.

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 11-16-2011, 07:17 PM   #122

Liked 157 Times on 108 Posts
Likes Given: 119

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
Yet again, only seeing what you want to see and ignoring what doesnt fit lock step into your narrow little vision. Quite sad really.
Grow up. The top 3 polls in the country "see what you don't want to", along with 93% of the voting Republicans out there. Take your head out of your ass and look around at what the real world sees every day. This guy has as much of a chance as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. The fact you're as blind as a bat to the political process that is going on right under your nose doesn't change a thing. Either does what the f*#k kind of phone they polled it on. Jesus Christ.

Old 11-16-2011, 07:27 PM   #123
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Grow up. The top 3 polls in the country "see what you don't want to", along with 93% of the voting Republicans out there. Take your head out of your ass and look around at what the real world sees every day. This guy has as much of a chance as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. The fact you're as blind as a bat to the political process that is going on right under your nose doesn't change a thing. Either does what the f*#k kind of phone they polled it on. Jesus Christ.
I'd feel a whole lot better with people refusing to vote for Ron Paul if they had taken the time to actually listen to him. But instead, they get their info from the MSM and think he's a lunatic. Wonderful.

The politicians, bankers and our economic mess worry me less than the electorate.

Old 11-16-2011, 07:39 PM   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt
I'd feel a whole lot better with people refusing to vote for Ron Paul if they had taken the time to actually listen to him. But instead, they get their info from the MSM and think he's a lunatic. Wonderful.

The politicians, bankers and our economic mess worry me less than the electorate.
There it is folks. Read it twice if you need to.

RON PAUL 2012

Old 11-16-2011, 07:52 PM   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post

BINGO! And another thumbs up!
I refuse to be a part of the uninformed electorate anymore!

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.
-Ayn Rand

Old 11-16-2011, 08:45 PM   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
That is more wishful thinking, and simply not the case. My opinion of Ron Paul was formed by his own words, out of his own pie hole, not the words of the MSM or anyone else for that matter.

His nonsense of returning our economy to a precious metal standard is impossible, unworkable, and cannot be done. Anyone who has taken economics 101 knows this. There is not enough gold on or in the planet. Yet he continues to blather on about it. He continually talks about bringing all military personnel home, and closing over 800 military bases worldwide. Most Americans do not want this. Having a military presence in the world does not mean we have our finger on the trigger 24/7 like the Paulidiots continually drone on about.

Most Americans do not like or want his foreign policies because they feel it puts American lives in danger. Letting Iran go nuclear with our blessing is but one example. There are many others. You can argue, but that is how they feel, and his poll numbers show it in every noteworthy poll taken. Many like his stance on freedom and the Constitution. Few would argue his principals in that regard. But Ron Paul comes as a complete political package. He's a lot like a cheese sampler you get at Christmas from your boss. You end up throwing half of it out because most of the choices taste like $h!t. Ron Paul is much the same.

With every candidate there is good and bad. Ron Paul is no different unless you are a lock step Ron Paul Lemming, and genuflect over everything the man says and does. Over 90% of Republicans, and a much larger percent of American voters in general don't. Stop beating that same old drum that if a voter doesn't like Paul, it's because "the media twisted their vision of him". They didn't, Ron Paul did that himself. The media simply broadcast it, just like they do with every candidate.

Old 11-16-2011, 08:49 PM   #127

Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
As i stated before (but it didnt fit lock step with ole BillyT's narrow point of view so he immediately discarded it as non consequential) poll questions are 1, worded to get a pre determined answer and 2, done over LAND LINE phones. Few people in todays society (save those stuck in the ancient past like billt) actually have land line phones anymore. Most folk have cell plans that are more convenient and less expensive.

I am still wondering where billy gets the skewed numbers he spouts. From where i sit only the lame stream media, those on the dole from big govt and those firmly entrenched in the big Govt morass arent liking and listening to what Dr. P
aul has to say.
I got a land line, I wish someone would give me a damn call!

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

Old 11-16-2011, 09:16 PM   #128
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
That is more wishful thinking, and simply not the case. My opinion of Ron Paul was formed by his own words, out of his own pie hole, not the words of the MSM or anyone else for that matter.

His nonsense of returning our economy to a precious metal standard is impossible, unworkable, and cannot be done. Anyone who has taken economics 101 knows this.
Please call Peter Schiff and tell him he's a moron without any understanding of economics. If you would like a list of other morons you can call, please let me know. Or, just visit zerohedge.com and lewrockwell.com and tell them directly yourself.

Quote:
There is not enough gold on or in the planet.
And that's about all I need to see to know you don't understand the concept and are basing value (and hence the quantity of gold) on dollars rather than commodities - on real value.

Old 11-16-2011, 09:29 PM   #129
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

RealClearPolitics - Paul Moves Into Second in Iowa, New Hampshire

More single digit polling eh billyt...whos head is up whos ass??

When it comes to Dr. Paul.....the media doesnt do dick, except twist his words in 20 second sound bites. Other than that they do their best to ignore him!

This is too funny...or would be if it wasnt so sickening!!

I suggest you educate yourself on this subject (what Dr. Paul actually DOES stand for and say) before continuing with your pessimistic blather.

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 11-16-2011, 10:08 PM   #130

GOP primary voters see Romney (26 percent) and Cain (25 percent) as the most likeable Republican contenders. They view Paul (15 percent) and Bachmann (12 percent) as the least likeable.

Read more: Fox News Poll: Gingrich And Romney Top GOP Nominee Picks | Fox News