Ron Paul Off the Rails Yet Again - Page 11
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

Ron Paul Off the Rails Yet Again

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2011, 01:59 AM   #101
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

One thing about this Gov't we have is there no party dems or repubs who care about the common man today! as you seen with these BAILOUTS! and all the other under handed things that these politicians do- But if the Govt used COMMON SENSE and fairness with the laws that are enacted and Ron Paul was elected then YES he would be able to get the help needed to cut waste - like get us out of the UN,shut down the FED and DOD dept of ED and other wastefull angencys.

Old 11-16-2011, 02:19 AM   #102

Liked 157 Times on 108 Posts
Likes Given: 119

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf101 View Post
YES he would be able to get the help needed to cut waste - like get us out of the UN,shut down the FED and DOD dept of ED and other wastefull angencys.
Would you please elaborate on how he would go about doing all of this when Hussein couldn't even shut down GITMO? Who would he "get the help from"?

Old 11-16-2011, 02:45 AM   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by billt View Post
Would you please elaborate on how he would go about doing all of this when Hussein couldn't even shut down GITMO? Who would he "get the help from"?
He would get help from me.
I am not an eloquent speaker, nor is Dr. Paul.
But he never waivers from his stances, which I believe in as well, and I think he is the only politician that is truly sincere about the future of this Great Nation and his family!

That being said, I got some reloading to finish.

Last edited by Gordo323; 01-22-2012 at 04:33 PM.

Old 11-16-2011, 03:06 AM   #104

Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

Quote:
The only broken record around here is you, along with your poor mathematical skills that continually translate 10% into a majority.
Latest I've seen here in IOWA is Paul is in 2nd Place not bad for a guy who had a total of 89 seconds to talk in the last debate. Hate to see what could happen if he could get 5 minutes or so.

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

Old 11-16-2011, 07:39 AM   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordo323 View Post
He would get help from me.
So you would help Ron Paul get us out of the UN, shut down the FED and DOD dept of ED and other wasteful agencies. Thanks, it's all very clear to me now.....

Old 11-16-2011, 07:46 AM   #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado113 View Post
Latest I've seen here in IOWA is Paul is in 2nd Place not bad for a guy who had a total of 89 seconds to talk in the last debate. Hate to see what could happen if he could get 5 minutes or so.
He would most likely end up getting booed just like he did from his own people during the Tea Party Debate.

Old 11-16-2011, 11:26 AM   #107

Quote:
So you would help Ron Paul get us out of the UN, shut down the FED and DOD dept of ED and other wasteful agencies. Thanks, it's all very clear to me now.....
He isn't planning on shutting down the DOD and as an employee of the DOD for 14 years there is a lot of FAT that could be trimmed from the DOD. The Dept of Ed and the Fed is nothing but waste as well. How many private sector companies do you know have 3 or 4 employees doing the exact same job?

Member:

Old 11-16-2011, 12:25 PM   #108

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf101 View Post
One thing about this Gov't we have is there no party dems or repubs who care about the common man today! as you seen with these BAILOUTS! and all the other under handed things that these politicians do- But if the Govt used COMMON SENSE and fairness with the laws that are enacted and Ron Paul was elected then YES he would be able to get the help needed to cut waste - like get us out of the UN,shut down the FED and DOD dept of ED and other wastefull angencys.
I said in my first statment if the law makers in this country all work together for the GOOD of America then if Paul was the pres.then the Senate would help him to SHUT down the FED and all these angency that WASTE tax PAYER MONEY! .But that is a pipe dream right now in this country everyone in the House and Senate has their own marching orders to DESTROY this country!.

Old 11-16-2011, 12:55 PM   #109

Quote:
He would most likely end up getting booed just like he did from his own people during the Tea Party Debate.

Ron Paul Booed at CNN - Tea Party Debate - YouTube
See the problem here is that the truth does hurt. We have been involved overseas WAY too much. I spent most of my adult life in the military and wondered why a lot. With all the problems we have in this country, we are always the WORLD's POLICE FORCE. So much time, money, manhours, lives, effort, etc, etc go to other countries that just spit on us. You can't buy your friends no matter how hard you try.

Member:

Old 11-16-2011, 01:42 PM   #110

Don't Count Ron Paul Out Yet -- He's a Front-Runner Now - Yahoo! News

Member: