Ron Paul Off the Rails Yet Again
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Ron Paul Off the Rails Yet Again

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2011, 10:35 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 157 Times on 108 Posts
Likes Given: 119

Default Ron Paul Off the Rails Yet Again

Now he thinks we should be "nice" to Iran, and "be friends with them", in order to stop them from developing nukes. I've tried so hard to like this guy, but he makes it impossible with all of the whacked out statements he makes like this.

He talks as if these people can actually be trusted with our best interest. Trying to "make friends" with radical Muslim governments who hate us, is like having a pet Cobra. No matter how well you treat it, it will kill you at the first opportunity you give it. This guy is so far out there where the buses don't run, he actually believes if "we leave them alone, they'll leave us alone". And he has said as much.

This is exactly why this guy can't get out of polling in the single digits, and has zero chance of getting the Republican nomination, let alone getting elected. Iran is doing everything possible to get Israel to strike it. And they will. Then, the libtards and "progressive thinkers" in this country, as well as Europe will make them out to be "war mongers". It is unbelievable how people like Paul, along with many of his supporters, can be sucked into this stupid, senseless kind of thinking.

Anyone who supports Iran's development of nukes, along with the Palestinians, is supporting the killing of Jews period. These people don't want "peace" with Israel, or anyone else for that matter. They want them exterminated, and have said so many times. Ron Paul is acting like a naive fool, and his poll numbers show it. Yeah, he's got his hard core bunch that will march lock step right off the cliff with him like the Lemmings they are. About the only good thing you can say about most Ron Paul voters is if he doesn't run, (which he won't), they are already claiming they won't vote at all. As far as I'm concerned that's a good thing because they shouldn't be in the first place.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-08-2011, 01:21 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2237 Times on 1218 Posts
Likes Given: 3460

i like Ron Paul. Unfortunately, Paul has intermittent spastic disorder where he says off the wall stuff that makes no sense.

Old 11-08-2011, 01:25 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

The more Ron Paul rants the more I am listening.
I hated when each time any of these Republican
candidates for the presidency opened their mouths.
I hated it even more each time Obama opened his.
And I hate it that I have come to this point in my
life when even Ron Paul has got me listening!

Old 11-08-2011, 01:46 PM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I've got mixed feelings about Ron Paul. I like his devotion to the Constitution, and I haven't heard any other politician speak out against the Federal Reserve.... hell, the GOP front-runner Herman Cain used to be a "big cheese" in the Federal Reserve.

My biggest gripe against Ron Paul is that he doesn't have any clear plan for expelling the 15 (?) million illegals in the U.S.... of course, none of the others have a clear plan either.

Personally, I think the Israelis could take care of Iran, if we would just get out of their way.

Old 11-08-2011, 02:37 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by billt
Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W8MDjU2zgk

Now he thinks we should be "nice" to Iran, and "be friends with them", in order to stop them from developing nukes. I've tried so hard to like this guy, but he makes it impossible with all of the whacked out statements he makes like this.

He talks as if these people can actually be trusted with our best interest. Trying to "make friends" with radical Muslim governments who hate us, is like having a pet Cobra. No matter how well you treat it, it will kill you at the first opportunity you give it. This guy is so far out there where the buses don't run, he actually believes if "we leave them alone, they'll leave us alone". And he has said as much.

This is exactly why this guy can't get out of polling in the single digits, and has zero chance of getting the Republican nomination, let alone getting elected. Iran is doing everything possible to get Israel to strike it. And they will. Then, the libtards and "progressive thinkers" in this country, as well as Europe will make them out to be "war mongers". It is unbelievable how people like Paul, along with many of his supporters, can be sucked into this stupid, senseless kind of thinking.

Anyone who supports Iran's development of nukes, along with the Palestinians, is supporting the killing of Jews period. These people don't want "peace" with Israel, or anyone else for that matter. They want them exterminated, and have said so many times. Ron Paul is acting like a naive fool, and his poll numbers show it. Yeah, he's got his hard core bunch that will march lock step right off the cliff with him like the Lemmings they are. About the only good thing you can say about most Ron Paul voters is if he doesn't run, (which he won't), they are already claiming they won't vote at all. As far as I'm concerned that's a good thing because they shouldn't be in the first place.
I'd like to hear about who you do like for the republican nomination. Tell us about romney. Or how about cain and his 999 bull? Whatcha gotta say about rick perry? Seriously, enlighten me.

Old 11-08-2011, 02:50 PM   #6
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by billt View Post
Ron Paul Wants To Be Friends With Iran To Talk Them Out Of Developing Nukes - YouTube

Man, you simply cannot think for yourself, can you!

Have you even LISTENED to what Dr. Paul has to say?!!?

We have been pissing around in the ME business since the 50's (THATS OVER 60 YEARS) how has that worked out!?!? Isreal has over 300 nukes...i think they can take care of themselves. Iran has NOTHING!!! Its HIGH time the US quit dicking around all over the world. We cannot afford it, nor has any of it WORKED!

Its time to think about and care for #1...thats AMERICA and the rest of the world be damned!

Wake up and quit spewing the same old worn out Overgrown Fed. Govt line. IT HAS FAILED!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 11-08-2011, 04:07 PM   #7

Liked 9 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by billt View Post
Ron Paul Wants To Be Friends With Iran To Talk Them Out Of Developing Nukes - YouTube

So... How do you know leaving them alone won't work? Iran, and the middle east in general, didn't give two ****s and a giggle about the U.S. until we started messing with THEM. We started it. Do some more learning about history and less worshiping failed policies and you will see how he has come to the conclusion that he has.

Or, maybe it is because you think that somehow we can put a stop to the fighting that has been going on there FOREVER. Somehow, we will magically bomb them enough that they will stop fighting. That is possible I guess. I wonder who they will redirect all of that rage they harbor towards eachother to? I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count.

The middle east does not hate us "because of our freedoms" as the war mongers in the U.S. try to make us believe, they hate us because we have been constantly play dirty politics and bombing them, killing their civilians blowing up their buildings, assassinating their leaders, replacing them with mass murderers, then killing them, occupying their countrys, performing illegal acts on their soil, etc., for over 60 years... 60 YEARS! To put that in perspective, most people in those countries have lived their entire lives with the U.S. messing with them, they have never lived a moment where the U.S. wasn't trying to kill them or overthrow their government. Imagine living your entire life with some country (say, russia, thats a good example) trying to kill us and overthrow our government. I seem to recall people REAAAALLLY hated the Soviet Union for about 60 years. Did we have good reason? The same thing is going on with the middle east and the U.S.

Check out my blog:http://ithinkforme.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Cory2; 11-08-2011 at 04:11 PM.

Old 11-08-2011, 04:37 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
We have been pissing around in the ME business since the 50's (THATS OVER 60 YEARS) how has that worked out!?!? Isreal has over 300 nukes...i think they can take care of themselves. Iran has NOTHING!!! Its HIGH time the US quit dicking around all over the world. We cannot afford it, nor has any of it WORKED!

Its time to think about and care for #1...thats AMERICA and the rest of the world be damned!

Wake up and quit spewing the same old worn out Overgrown Fed. Govt line. IT HAS FAILED!
Wow! Truer words has not been spoken since 2000. Something
for all of us to think about, and not just go along, as has been
our national pasttime.

Old 11-08-2011, 04:53 PM   #9
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

OH! I will also say this. This isnt a matter of "NOW he wants to be friends" I've been doing research on this man (as i do with ANY i will vote for) and you can go back into the 80's and this mans message has been the SAME.

Unlike the rest of these right wingnuts whos ideas and policies change with the wind, the calender or public opinion!

Dr. Paul has said what he believes in and hasnt wavered one iota in over 30 years of SERVICE!!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 11-08-2011, 05:02 PM   #10

May you all never find out just how badly Iran doesn't want to simply be left alone.