Ron Paul Issues Statement on ATF Gun Scandal - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

Ron Paul Issues Statement on ATF Gun Scandal

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2011, 07:57 PM   #11
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 3450 Times on 1775 Posts
Likes Given: 371

To think the Constitution and/or the Bill of Rights grants us rights is VERY naive. These documents quite clearly are written to guarantee such inalienable rights.

According to Webster Inalienable means incapable of being alienated, surrendered, or transferred.

As we allow the 2nd Amendment to be whittled away at we are causing the unthinkable to happen. Our rights are being surrendered, a little at a time.

Old 06-21-2011, 08:23 PM   #12
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6783 Times on 3605 Posts
Likes Given: 506

my only problem with it is ron paul is a raving lunatic nutball. it doesnt do our side any good to have a raving lunatic nutball speaking for us...
"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

"I crapped my pants to avoid the draft!!" -Ted Nugent

Old 06-21-2011, 09:12 PM   #13

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I found proof...

"cake or death! I'll have the cake then... SORRY WHERE OUT OF CAKE!... so it's or death? I'll have the chicken then please." Eddy Izzard

"so a suppose your going to kill me now? no he is I'm just here to watch"

"you know why guns are better then a woman?... you can put a silencer on a gun."

Old 06-21-2011, 09:15 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Thumbs up

^^^ I would like to point out that it appears the higher power selected a 30 caliber weapon, not a hopped-up .22.
Good vid!

Old 06-21-2011, 10:36 PM   #15
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

To those who get wound around the axle with the term "God-given" would the word "natural" suffice instead?

Rights are never granted, not by the Founders or any person. They just exist. If you believe you have a right to live, then you automatically believe in the right to own property (your body is your property). And, by extension, you understand you have the right to protect yourself from harm, whether that means seeking shelter in a storm, fending off a bear, or pink-misting some misguided little turd in a parking garage.

The term "God-given rights" is used to underscore the fact that rights are not bestowed by other men and thus cannot be taken away except by force.

Old 06-21-2011, 10:39 PM   #16
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
my only problem with it is ron paul is a raving lunatic nutball. it doesnt do our side any good to have a raving lunatic nutball speaking for us...
Really? Do tell. What has he said or done that deviates from the Constitution or what a duly elected member of Congress is supposed to do? What Representative or Senator has adhered to the Constitution more closely than Ron Paul?

Old 06-21-2011, 10:57 PM   #17

Liked 9 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Yep, I voted for Ron Paul last election and did volunteer work at one of the grassroots Ron Paul centers and I will do the same again this time around.

However, I see how this is going and what is going to happen. Even on this very board we don't agree on who we want in office, which means our powerful vote when combined will be meaningless when divided compared to all of the super libtards who will ALL vote exactly the same way... United we stand, divided we fall. We all (gun owners) need to quit nitpicking and find ONE person we can all support. No one is perfect so we will never all agree on every single thing any one candidate does/says, but for the good of the country and our God-given/innalienable/natural rights we need to learn to compromise a little and find someone we can all agree upon.
In my opinion.

Check out my blog:http://ithinkforme.blogspot.com/

Old 06-21-2011, 11:11 PM   #18

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I think you are right, Cory2.
Ron Paul might be the best choice in 2012.
Do you know what his percentage was in 2008 offhand?
Personally, I don't think parties other than the big 2 have the chance of a snowball in hell.
But I'm a red dot in a blue State. My vote don't count for nothing. So maybe I could at least raise his percentage by... what? 0.0000000001%?

Old 06-21-2011, 11:22 PM   #19

Liked 9 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonnypie View Post
I think you are right, Cory2.
Ron Paul might be the best choice in 2012.
Do you know what his percentage was in 2008 offhand?
Personally, I don't think parties other than the big 2 have the chance of a snowball in hell.
But I'm a red dot in a blue State. My vote don't count for nothing. So maybe I could at least raise his percentage by... what? 0.0000000001%?
I want to say it was around 13% but I could be completely mistaken.

Check out my blog:http://ithinkforme.blogspot.com/

Old 06-30-2011, 08:27 PM   #20

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Ron Paul is right we dont the ATF!! their just THUGS WITH A BADGE!