Robbery suspects shot dead by east Charlotte Pizza Hut employee - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Robbery suspects shot dead by east Charlotte Pizza Hut employee

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2010, 04:34 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 19

At least he's alive to search elsewhere for employment. He will probably be sued in civil court by the perps families. The only justice delivered will be what was delivered by him and his Model 22.

"Tolerance is the Virtue of a man without Convictions" G. K. Chesterton

ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε

Considering the fact that the victim is the first one at the scene of a violent crime, I believe all law abiding citizens should be armed.

"Fast is fine, Accurate is final." - Wyatt Earp

Old 10-22-2010, 02:03 AM   #32
dcm

good for this guy even if he did get fired im sure he has some grateful coworkers. Its ridiculous that he'll probably get sued like the bad guys can do anything and everything short of murder and sometimes even then get away with it. also, working at pizza hut with a law enforcement background? wtf

Old 10-22-2010, 02:41 AM   #33

Good for that brave hero ! It's wrong to terminate the person becaused he saved lives, including his own ! He could probably get a armed security job or armored truck messenger/driver if this is not held against him in any way and it shouldn't be. Wait Pizza Hut, we'll just stand there and let creeps kick the crap out of us and then let them shoot us just for you and your image you dumb granola munching dopes ! Pizza Hut's probably owned by criminals rights liberals ! I'll never buy a pizza from them again !

No Son of a Bitch ever won a War by Dying for His Country ! It's the Son of a Bitch who makes the Other Poor Bastard Die for His Country who Wins the War !

George S. Patton, General 3rd Army United States .

Old 10-22-2010, 12:05 PM   #34

Just google Pizza Hut robbery and look at all the locations that are robbed. It happens almost daily some where in the US.

Locally, in the last 20 yrs, I know of two locations where the places were robbed and employees killed. Several more were robbed.

I will not go inside a Pizza Hut unarmed. Then again, I go very few places unarmed.

Old 10-22-2010, 12:19 PM   #35
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2068 Times on 1118 Posts
Likes Given: 3107

Yep, it was a serious failure of the victim selection process. Two of the scumbags are now rotting because of that mistake.

Sad that Pizza Hut fired the man. Pizza Hut had gotten no business from me since they fired a delivery man for shooting a scumbag many years ago.

Old 10-22-2010, 12:38 PM   #36
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1851 Times on 1002 Posts
Likes Given: 565

Obviously Pizza Hut does not care about its employees. Employees are cheap but law suits are expensive.

Old 10-22-2010, 02:51 PM   #37

You are just a number and a body for these buisinesses and you are dispensible and disposable ! There's not many companies these days that care about the health and welfare of their employees and it's a damn shame ! It just goes to show you where this country has gone and what it's become. Political correctness trumps lives and morals these days, it is more important than freedom of speech or any freedom for that matter, and it is all so one-sided ! Our forefathers must be turning over in their graves and as we who actually care sing "God Bless America", God Himself is going to Damn this country for all it's injustice, evil, and unmoral actions, and for what the politicians especially the progressive liberals, have done to it and the moral of the people.

No Son of a Bitch ever won a War by Dying for His Country ! It's the Son of a Bitch who makes the Other Poor Bastard Die for His Country who Wins the War !

George S. Patton, General 3rd Army United States .

Old 10-22-2010, 03:19 PM   #38

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3478 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Do we have anyone in that area that has an update? It would appear the on line stuff is from Sept 28th and 29th.

Anything recent?

Old 10-24-2010, 12:26 PM   #39

Default progress's

I live a few miles away from this Pizza Hut; at this time? all is very quiet about the incident. We are voting in a new DA; and ????
I'll follow up as the info progress's

Craig

♥ Exercise daily - walk with the Lord!