Robbed! - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Robbed!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2011, 05:17 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Pelosi & Reid knew that this was in there. That's why nobody had a chance to study it. Who knows what else will be discovered.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 03-10-2011, 01:42 AM   #12

Likes Given: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratchammo View Post
And he's also putting $53 billion into a friggin train. He's just looking for something to put his name on just like when J Edgar Hoover renamed Boulder Dam. The problem with that is it'll take 6 years, he'll be out of office long before all of that happens.
I thank you mean President Hurbret Hoover.

Murfdog

Life Liberty & the Pursuit of H&Ks
P2000sk 9mm NS Lem
P2000sk .40 sw NS Lem
USPc .45acp NS Lem

Old 03-10-2011, 01:48 AM   #13
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5668 Times on 2960 Posts
Likes Given: 375

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murfdog View Post
I thank you mean President Hurbret Hoover.

Murfdog
yeah j edgar had a line of women's undies named after him not a dam.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 03-10-2011, 04:05 AM   #14

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

What tweaks my nipples is that he cut funding for all veterans on the Montgomery GI Bill and VA Voc Rehab so that we no longer get paid during the times between classes. Alot of us depend on that money because we work a little less to get the education. Now hes effing us. Just waiting for him to screw me on my 50 percent disability. My knees are way worse then they were when I got my rating but I have a feeling he will eff me hard on any more rating. I guess its ok though because him and all the asshats can sleep through the pain at night unlike myself. Why? They didn't serve and put their body at the mercy of the service. I'm to the point of having to take pain meds before bed just so the throbbing pain will stop long enough to get at least 5 hours of sleep. Thanks OBAMA you flaming bag of dog sh!t...

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.

Old 03-10-2011, 04:18 AM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1726 Times on 897 Posts
Likes Given: 3651

Default Pelosi

Pelosi.....what a dingbat. Liberals love her.

Old 03-10-2011, 04:21 AM   #16

OBAMA .. Epic fail.. What is next ?

Old 03-10-2011, 05:04 AM   #17

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctherock View Post
What tweaks my nipples is that he cut funding for all veterans on the Montgomery GI Bill and VA Voc Rehab so that we no longer get paid during the times between classes. Alot of us depend on that money because we work a little less to get the education. Now hes effing us. Just waiting for him to screw me on my 50 percent disability. My knees are way worse then they were when I got my rating but I have a feeling he will eff me hard on any more rating. I guess its ok though because him and all the asshats can sleep through the pain at night unlike myself. Why? They didn't serve and put their body at the mercy of the service. I'm to the point of having to take pain meds before bed just so the throbbing pain will stop long enough to get at least 5 hours of sleep. Thanks OBAMA you flaming bag of dog sh!t...
Hey Doc, don't sugar coat it Bro, tell us how you REALLY feel!!

I am in 100% agreement with you.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 03-10-2011, 05:16 AM   #18

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Got an e-mail about this thievery, here is a link to a petition to defund this appropriation.

Sign the Petition to Defund Obamacare | BachmannForCongress.com

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 03-10-2011, 09:05 AM   #19

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Congress exists in the United States for one reason- TO DIVIDE THE WEALTH OF THE NATION. ANY BILL- ANY ANY ANY ACTION BY CONGRESS is studied endlessly to insure the the MONEY will be spent in a way that the bill's sponsors will be able to funnel contracts and money to their campaign backers. If Congress knew the REAL mood of the blue collar United States citizens it would PANIC the hell out of them. It's VERY VERY ugly here in the trenches. I'm afraid Libya ain't sh!t if the U.S. citizens ever get started. People are TIRED Congress....We need people that give a sh!t about the nation, not LACKEYS to monied interests or WACKOS from California or Arkansas or Massachucetts.....BASTARDS

TACTICAL22.NET,NRA, VCDL

Last edited by rodent.22; 03-10-2011 at 09:07 AM. Reason: better way to spell SH!T

Old 03-10-2011, 12:08 PM   #20

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Angry bastards

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
It's not budget cuts, it's the money to fund Obamacare! It's built into the bill. The nasty bastards hid it in several places. It will be damn near impossible to not fund Obamacare. The Congress and Senate can hold back all the funds it wants and it won't stop this monster. The money has essentially already been spent!

When I heard this, I started ripping up pillows and shopping for tar and I'm not too crazy about most of that bunch that we just elected either.
I agree with you, what a bunch of bastards. More transparency from Pelousy, "You have to pass it before you can read it."

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine
Vietnam Vet 1968 MCB 53 Danang