Robbed!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Robbed!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2011, 03:37 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3736 Times on 1825 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

Default Robbed!

According to this article the measly $100 billion in budget cuts has already been secretly spent under Obamacare already.

Bachmann Exclusive: Obama, Reid and Pelosi 'Deceitfully' Hid $105 Billion in Obamacare

Mot*****kers in Gov't need to make due just as the private sector - live within your means!

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Davyboy Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-09-2011, 03:39 AM   #2

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

It must be easy to spend other peoples money so freely.

Old 03-09-2011, 03:46 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

It's not budget cuts, it's the money to fund Obamacare! It's built into the bill. The nasty bastards hid it in several places. It will be damn near impossible to not fund Obamacare. The Congress and Senate can hold back all the funds it wants and it won't stop this monster. The money has essentially already been spent!

When I heard this, I started ripping up pillows and shopping for tar and I'm not too crazy about most of that bunch that we just elected either.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 03-09-2011, 04:19 AM   #4
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2007 Times on 1173 Posts
Likes Given: 4232

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
It's not budget cuts, it's the money to fund Obamacare! It's built into the bill. The nasty bastards hid it in several places. It will be damn near impossible to not fund Obamacare. The Congress and Senate can hold back all the funds it wants and it won't stop this monster. The money has essentially already been spent!

When I heard this, I started ripping up pillows and shopping for tar and I'm not too crazy about most of that bunch that we just elected either.
House of Representative Bachmann was screaming on the news tonight, "Give it back" and others were complaining that how do you completely rip a bill apart in a few hours that is 2900+ pages long, the dem-o-rats knew this last year!

Old 03-09-2011, 04:27 AM   #5

Liked 24 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 160

And he's also putting $53 billion into a friggin train. He's just looking for something to put his name on just like when J Edgar Hoover renamed Boulder Dam. The problem with that is it'll take 6 years, he'll be out of office long before all of that happens.

Old 03-09-2011, 04:43 AM   #6

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratchammo View Post
And he's also putting $53 billion into a friggin train. He's just looking for something to put his name on just like when J Edgar Hoover renamed Boulder Dam. The problem with that is it'll take 6 years, he'll be out of office long before all of that happens.
I will refuse to get on a train with Nobamas name on it.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Old 03-09-2011, 04:47 AM   #7

Liked 24 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnthmn2004 View Post
I will refuse to get on a train with Nobamas name on it.
Amen to that.

Old 03-09-2011, 04:57 AM   #8

Liked 3736 Times on 1825 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
and I'm not too crazy about most of that bunch that we just elected either.
and that's the message we need to keep shouting, and voting on. The newly elected crop were given a CRYSTAL CLEAR mandate of what the people wanted and why they wanted it. We get another crack at them in 12' and again in 14' and again in 16' and so on and so on.

I say this over and over but it's more important than ever - the days of career politicians needs to come to an end!

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Davyboy Likes This 
Old 03-09-2011, 06:10 AM   #9

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj View Post
I say this over and over but it's more important than ever - the days of career politicians needs to come to an end!
QUOTED FOR TRUTH!!!

This is why the bill was never read prior to the vote, so these funds would not be discovered and questioned! Not that it would have made a difference to the democraps anyway. This country is in for a world of sh!t as long as the libs are in power. How the eff do they think people can survive if gas goes to 7 or 8 dollars a gallon! I couldn't even afford to drive to work 5 days a week! Not to mention the cost of everything else would skyrocket! Just to push for green energy? What a joke, it's all about power, plain and simple.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 03-09-2011, 05:23 PM   #10

Liked 32 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Weeeeelllllll!!!

People get the government they deserve.