Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   Robbed! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/robbed-39517/)

dog2000tj 03-09-2011 02:37 AM

Robbed!
 
According to this article the measly $100 billion in budget cuts has already been secretly spent under Obamacare already. :eek:

Bachmann Exclusive: Obama, Reid and Pelosi 'Deceitfully' Hid $105 Billion in Obamacare

Mot*****kers in Gov't need to make due just as the private sector - live within your means! :mad::mad::mad:

Gojubrian 03-09-2011 02:39 AM

It must be easy to spend other peoples money so freely. :mad:

CA357 03-09-2011 02:46 AM

It's not budget cuts, it's the money to fund Obamacare! It's built into the bill. The nasty bastards hid it in several places. It will be damn near impossible to not fund Obamacare. The Congress and Senate can hold back all the funds it wants and it won't stop this monster. The money has essentially already been spent!

When I heard this, I started ripping up pillows and shopping for tar and I'm not too crazy about most of that bunch that we just elected either.

Bigcountry02 03-09-2011 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CA357 (Post 460614)
It's not budget cuts, it's the money to fund Obamacare! It's built into the bill. The nasty bastards hid it in several places. It will be damn near impossible to not fund Obamacare. The Congress and Senate can hold back all the funds it wants and it won't stop this monster. The money has essentially already been spent!

When I heard this, I started ripping up pillows and shopping for tar and I'm not too crazy about most of that bunch that we just elected either.

House of Representative Bachmann was screaming on the news tonight, "Give it back" and others were complaining that how do you completely rip a bill apart in a few hours that is 2900+ pages long, the dem-o-rats knew this last year! :mad:

Scratchammo 03-09-2011 03:27 AM

And he's also putting $53 billion into a friggin train. He's just looking for something to put his name on just like when J Edgar Hoover renamed Boulder Dam. The problem with that is it'll take 6 years, he'll be out of office long before all of that happens.

dnthmn2004 03-09-2011 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scratchammo (Post 460666)
And he's also putting $53 billion into a friggin train. He's just looking for something to put his name on just like when J Edgar Hoover renamed Boulder Dam. The problem with that is it'll take 6 years, he'll be out of office long before all of that happens.

I will refuse to get on a train with Nobamas name on it.

Scratchammo 03-09-2011 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dnthmn2004 (Post 460685)
I will refuse to get on a train with Nobamas name on it.

Amen to that.

dog2000tj 03-09-2011 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CA357 (Post 460614)
and I'm not too crazy about most of that bunch that we just elected either.

and that's the message we need to keep shouting, and voting on. The newly elected crop were given a CRYSTAL CLEAR mandate of what the people wanted and why they wanted it. We get another crack at them in 12' and again in 14' and again in 16' and so on and so on. ;)

I say this over and over but it's more important than ever - the days of career politicians needs to come to an end! :cool:

pandamonium 03-09-2011 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog2000tj (Post 460701)
I say this over and over but it's more important than ever - the days of career politicians needs to come to an end! :cool:

QUOTED FOR TRUTH!!!

This is why the bill was never read prior to the vote, so these funds would not be discovered and questioned! Not that it would have made a difference to the democraps anyway. This country is in for a world of sh!t as long as the libs are in power. How the eff do they think people can survive if gas goes to 7 or 8 dollars a gallon! I couldn't even afford to drive to work 5 days a week! Not to mention the cost of everything else would skyrocket! Just to push for green energy? What a joke, it's all about power, plain and simple.:mad::mad:

dunerunner 03-09-2011 04:23 PM

Weeeeelllllll!!!



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:02 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.