Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   Rights, what right? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/rights-what-right-89325/)

eatmydust 04-22-2013 01:12 PM

Rights, what right?

I just found this clip on another forum. This is very disturbing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LrbsUVSVl8&feature=player_embedded

locutus 04-22-2013 01:16 PM

This sure looks phony as all hell. Like a product of an extremist website.

eatmydust 04-22-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by locutus (Post 1223013)
This sure looks phony as all hell. Like a product of an extremist website.

I can't vouch for the authenticity, it was on a sister forum I check out.

www.preparedsociety.com

vincent 04-22-2013 01:45 PM

Why do you think it looks phony?

JimRau 04-22-2013 01:57 PM

It don't look one bit 'phony', BUT without info about what intell the cops had prior to the 'raid' it would be impossible to determine if it was justified or not. The tactics used were correct and no one was mistreated.

I see most of you agree with me on this one.:)

The problem I see on the web when it comes to actions of the police is this 'rush to judge' with out facts. :(

Right or wrong is not determined by what you do, but how you explain your actions!;)

locutus 04-22-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vincent (Post 1223031)
Why do you think it looks phony?

I have seen absolutely no information to support it. none. Do you really think that Fox, Reuters, Pravda, Hannity, O'Reilly, Beck, etc would go along with a so-called "Cover up?"

And look at the website. Far right ideologues, "Doomsday" preppers,etc

Always look at the source of these things.

We are the first to criticize the libs that believe all of the garbage spewed by the far left. Why then are we so quick to swallow the garbage spewed out by the extreme right?

vincent 04-22-2013 02:28 PM

I share your skepticism Loc but if the vid is authentic then I think it warrants a discussion.

I'm contacted a few friends in that area about this whole situation and how it REALLY went down, we'll see it they come back with any responses.

f451 04-22-2013 03:36 PM

A good dose of scepticism is a must today. But you have to admit that if this happened in MA, this is way above and beyond if it was a house to house removal of all the people in this area. I personally don't believe that at all. I would think that this reaction would be from a report that the bad guys were seen going to and from this house or vicinity.

To make anyone come out in this fashion tells me that they are all suspect and that puts the disclaimer to the websites premiss on the house to house removal theory. If the officers thought that the suspect was in the area and they were evacuating the people, the movements and tempo would be completely different.

f451 04-22-2013 03:38 PM

The brotherhood of the badge is a time honored trade made up of men and women who know the dangers and WILLINGLY put there lives on the line for the good of the community. The are not jackbooted thugs or Nazis but they want to come home at night at much as anyone else. They will give their lives to their fellow man but they will not sell that life cheaply!

locutus 04-22-2013 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vincent (Post 1223074)
I share your skepticism Loc but if the vid is authentic then I think it warrants a discussion.

I'm contacted a few friends in that area about this whole situation and how it REALLY went down, we'll see it they come back with any responses.

Keep us updated, Vince.

My only friend in the Boston area, a very conservative TEA party republican, said he was actually amazed at how well the Boston and other LE handled the situation.

Since Sean hates the mayor and governor and much as I hate the Anointed One, I tend to believe him.