restraining order? - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > restraining order?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2013, 05:42 PM   #31
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 21578 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00 View Post
I still find this strange!! You can't just get a restraining order without going to a judge. If you can, then I can say I fear for my life from Axxe. Plus why would you start your first post on a forum asking questions instead of going to a lawyer??? There are some lawyers that give free consultations if you would look.
nothing to fear from me Fathead, i am as gentle as a lamb!

i have to agree. that there has to be some reason, at least some formative cause for a judge to issue a restraining order.

because you testified against someone, to me, is also strange. if anything, a reasonable assumption would be you having one against the other person for fear of retaliation for testifying.
Old 09-28-2013, 06:42 PM   #32

Liked 54 Times on 43 Posts

If you can't think of what you did to deserve a restraining order, don't loose sleep. The story told to the judge could be you are the most evil stalker puppy and kitten hating person. There is no one to contest the petitioners story so they tend to be embellished a lot.

Old 09-28-2013, 06:56 PM   #33
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8259 Times on 4771 Posts
Likes Given: 10672

I am also very concerned about the missing gun. I can understand how it might happen if you move around a lot, but seriously, you need to find it. If you can't find it then you might want to consider reporting it stolen.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 09-28-2013, 11:19 PM   #34

Liked 573 Times on 324 Posts
Likes Given: 722

You might consider contacting your home owners insurance company and report to them that it is missing. At least there is then a record of the possible loss. It might avoid raising issue with the LE.

~ Holsters ~

Never forget these important words:
We the People...
America, take back your country!