A report of Some of NRA benefits
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > A report of Some of NRA benefits

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2013, 05:32 PM   #1
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2883 Times on 1665 Posts
Likes Given: 1236

Default A report of Some of NRA benefits

On Yahoo of all places!
http://news.yahoo.com/u-gun-clubs-nra-membership-privileges-151226441.html

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-03-2013, 10:21 PM   #2

Liked 638 Times on 385 Posts
Likes Given: 12

The part of the article that really pissed me off was about the gun clubs new neighbors. The gun club has been there for over 60 years and these people recently move to the area and start complaining. What BS. Maybe I should start complaining every time I hear a liberal driving a Prius in my neighborhood.

Old 02-04-2013, 01:05 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5743 Times on 3250 Posts
Likes Given: 5183

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911love View Post
The part of the article that really pissed me off was about the gun clubs new neighbors. The gun club has been there for over 60 years and these people recently move to the area and start complaining. What BS. Maybe I should start complaining every time I hear a liberal driving a Prius in my neighborhood.

I love it!!!!!^^^^^^^^^

Even out here in the wild west, my club had to ban all night firing because the folks in the new developments around out range complained.

Winston Churchill

Old 02-04-2013, 01:44 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 190 Times on 123 Posts
Likes Given: 293

It really ought to be settled by majority and seniority rule. Has the gun range been at it's site longer, and are there more people who use the range, than there are who complain about it. Gun ranges are usually set up in remote areas Maybe the people who write the property abstracts should include a notation that there is a gun range, and it will be noisy, with gun fire, at times, and have the buyer have to sign off on having knowledge of the gun range's presence, before they can buy. It is too late, and too unfair to try to bully a range to close, after the the new person has bought their new property, and thinks he needs his Shangrulla in the country

These complainers are just versions of those people who think the world revolves around just them.

GOA,NRA
Old Bolt Actions,
One round at a time.

"This is my Mosin,
There are many like it,
And three or so are mine."

Last edited by HM2Grunt; 02-04-2013 at 01:48 AM. Reason: spelling, and still not sure if it is right

Old 02-04-2013, 02:14 AM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5743 Times on 3250 Posts
Likes Given: 5183

Airports have the same problem.

Some jackass buys a house at the end of the runway, and complains that the airport is endangering his family.

Winston Churchill
Wiebelhaus Likes This 
Old 02-04-2013, 03:08 AM   #6

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

What would the new home owners do if the Gun club joined a radical Enviro Green group opposed to new roads power lines and Pampers? They could block roads protest every new building application. claim Soccer moms were killing Robins with their Vans.