Rep Walsh Calls for Attorney General Holder to Resign - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Rep Walsh Calls for Attorney General Holder to Resign

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2011, 11:31 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by towboater View Post
Along with Obama, Biden, Reed, and Napolitano.
Agreed! This is a great idea.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine
Vietnam Vet 1968 MCB 53 Danang

Old 10-28-2011, 11:40 AM   #12

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD1969 View Post
I have this gut feeling that if something liken Fast and Furious had happened under Bush, the media would be all over it. I asked my wife last night (who I am sad to say is a Dem.) if she had heard anything about F&F and she said she had heard nothing about it.
Yesterday at the chow hall, they were showing some of the "investigation" and were questioning Dopolotano. She sat there (with no expression on her face at all and in a monotone, unemotional voice) and basically blamed Bush for Fast and Furious and said that AssHolder was the one who shut it down. Yeah, he shut it down.....AFTER expanding it and a Border Patrol agent was killed with weapons connected to this farce of a program.

Throw Dopolotano under the bus? Hell no! Shove her in front of it while it's doing 90 miles per hour!!

Old 10-28-2011, 01:38 PM   #13

Liked 106 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 34

This runs deep. There are a bunch of folks that screwed the pooch on this one and not all are in the justice dept. I fear the only way to even get close to the bottom of this is if the media forces it. Every political figure should be grilled about this every chance a reporter gets. After they squirm a bit they will start looking for answers.

USAF 77-99
MAC trained killer

Old 10-28-2011, 05:21 PM   #14
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Ain't he gettin tired of hearing from you? If I were him, I'd give you what you want just to make you stop pestering
LOL! Yeah, i figure Sen. Lugar has me on auto delete considering i NEVER hear anything back from him....Man we need to can that putz! Getting rid of a senior senator is like getting rid of a case of herpes.

Sen. Dan turnCoats just got erected, but i am sure hes already about tired of my "voice".

Now, our congresscritters have been pretty good here for a while. Stutzman just got erected himself, after Souder disgraced himself. But at least Stutzman (and Souder before him) responds to my correspondence. I suspect i will be getting a letter from Marlins office in a week or so.

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 10-28-2011, 08:23 PM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2251 Times on 1225 Posts
Likes Given: 3514

Quote:
LOL! Yeah, i figure Sen. Lugar has me on auto delete considering i NEVER hear anything back from him....Man we need to can that putz! Getting rid of a senior senator is like getting rid of a case of herpes.

Probably more like getting rid of AIDS. Old Lugar is not with us on guns. In 2004 he voted to extend the so called "assault weapons" ban.

NRA-ILA :: Roll Call Vote On Feinstein Amendment ("Assault Weapons" Ban Extension)

Old 10-28-2011, 08:52 PM   #16

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsaqr View Post
Probably more like getting rid of AIDS. Old Lugar is not with us on guns. In 2004 he voted to extend the so called "assault weapons" ban.

NRA-ILA :: Roll Call Vote On Feinstein Amendment ("Assault Weapons" Ban Extension)
You mean muskets? Weren't they the original "Assault Rifles" that won us our independence?

I'm not trying to be rude to you, I'm just pointing out that I feel much the same way as many people about these mythical "Assault Rifles". I gather that you probably feel much the same way too.

Old 10-28-2011, 10:19 PM   #17
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsaqr View Post

I know it...been campaigning to get rid of that POS for MANY years!!that jackwad is anti freedom as they come...altho he will tell you hes all for freedoms when campaigning. The putz won a Nobel prize for small arms eradication worldwide.. Heres another little thought, that POS has been the senator here longer then i have lived here in IN....he was serving as a senator here when REAGAN was POTUS!! (i was still in HIGH SKOOL...the same grade my daughter is in....i have a son in COLLEGE! just for reference how long its been)

wasnt there something in there trying to get inline .50 cal M/L's on the AWB.

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Last edited by fmj; 10-28-2011 at 10:25 PM.

Old 10-28-2011, 10:24 PM   #18

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
I know it...been campaigning to get of that POS for MANY years!!

wasnt there something in there trying to get inline .50 cal M/L's on the AWB.
I have heard something about that. It bears looking into.