Rep Walsh Calls for Attorney General Holder to Resign
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Rep Walsh Calls for Attorney General Holder to Resign

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2011, 01:21 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1424 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Default Rep Walsh Calls for Attorney General Holder to Resign

Gun Owners of America

Rep. Joe Walsh (R-IL) sent a scathing rebuke to Attorney General Eric Holder yesterday and called on him to resign his post at the Justice Department.

Noting that Holder needed to “take responsibility” for implicating the United States as an accessory to violent crimes committed by the Mexican drug cartels, Walsh blasted the Attorney General for the role he played in the “subsequent cover-up” of the failed Fast and Furious operation.

As detailed by Gun Owners of America on many occasions, Operation Fast and Furious is the gun-running scheme where the Justice Department has approved -- and in some cases, helped fund -- the purchase and smuggling of firearms into Mexico.

The apparent purpose of this gun running scandal was to use the increased violence south of the border as a pretext for more gun control in this country. Sadly, two U.S. federal agents -- and hundreds of Mexican citizens -- have died as a result of these illegal sales which the FBI approved under the direction of the Obama Administration.

Rep. Walsh takes Holder to task for “knowingly [forcing] licensed firearms dealers to sell guns to violent criminals” and for claiming that he was “not aware” this happening. As Walsh notes, Holder “received no less than seven memos” detailing the creation and progress of Fast and Furious.

“The American people deserve to know the truth regarding Attorney General Eric Holder’s knowledge and role in the Fast and Furious operation,” Walsh said in a statement. “This program was deliberately designed to attack law-abiding American gun-owners and gun-dealers. Why else would an anti-gun Administration force licensed firearms dealers to sell guns to violent criminals?”

Rep. Walsh told Fox News’ Neil Cavuto that Holder “needs to be held accountable.”

ACTION: Please click here to ask your Representative to follow Walsh’s lead in calling for Attorney General Eric Holder to resign.

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-28-2011, 01:28 AM   #2

Liked 24 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 160

Maybe they should toss Hillary out the door with him.

"THE SIERRA JUST HOTEL TANGO FOXTROT -OVER"

MALO PERICULOSAM LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETUM SERVITIUM

Old 10-28-2011, 01:29 AM   #3

Liked 77 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Holder needs to be tried as an accessory and for obstruction of justice.

Old 10-28-2011, 01:36 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1726 Times on 897 Posts
Likes Given: 3651

Along with Obama, Biden, Reed, and Napolitano.

Old 10-28-2011, 01:43 AM   #5

Liked 1958 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 4286

Clicked "here", said it can't send e-mails at this time, only written. Q-Who has 2 thumbs and no printer....this guy, will try again later...

Proud Supporter of USA Shooting

Old 10-28-2011, 02:12 AM   #6
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

To hell with stepping down!!!! Prosecute that POS/SOB to the fullest extent of the law!! Put his sorry @$$ in prison like the rest of us would be and cut him a small deal (Only 10 years hard time) if he throws his boss under the bus!!!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 10-28-2011, 02:18 AM   #7

Liked 334 Times on 203 Posts
Likes Given: 260

I have this gut feeling that if something liken Fast and Furious had happened under Bush, the media would be all over it. I asked my wife last night (who I am sad to say is a Dem.) if she had heard anything about F&F and she said she had heard nothing about it.

Old 10-28-2011, 02:22 AM   #8

Liked 32 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

I don't want Holder to resign!

I want him removed from his appointed position and prosecuted!

People get the government they deserve.

Old 10-28-2011, 02:27 AM   #9
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Dear Mr. Stutzman:

The GOA has notified me that Rep. Walsh is asking for AG Holder to step down for his involvement in Operation Fast and Furious.

Well sir, in truth, the thought of Mr. holder simply "stepping down" makes me furious.

I would like to see Mr. Holder prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. He should be spending serious time in a federal prison as ANY other American citizen would be if they had knowingly supplied the kinds and amounts of weaponry to foreign combatants as Mr. Holder has obviously done.

I ask you sir to please step up and see that justice is done and Mr. Holder be held accountable for his crimes against the American people, as well as the people of Mexico. Not to mention the death and suffering this blatant disregard for the very laws Mr. Holder swore to uphold has brought to innocent people.
Above is the letter i sent to my esteemed congresscritter.....

Screw making that @$$wad step down, put him in prison then after hes served his time here turn him over to Mexico for prosecution!!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 10-28-2011, 03:06 AM   #10

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
Above is the letter i sent to my esteemed congresscritter.....

Screw making that @$$wad step down, put him in prison then after hes served his time here turn him over to Mexico for prosecution!!
Ain't he gettin tired of hearing from you? If I were him, I'd give you what you want just to make you stop pestering