Reloading Ammo - Self Defense Ammo - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Reloading Ammo - Self Defense Ammo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2011, 10:34 AM   #51
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 35 Times on 28 Posts
Likes Given: 9

I appreciate the response ArizonaLawman..however, I will continue to use what I use. Whether it be reloads or factory will not be a factor for me. My main reason for reloading anyway is to keep cost down.

We can continue to argue the point but I truely disagree with your statement concerning the inablitity to reload more accurately than factory loads. That simply is not true and there are many competition bench shooters who will agree with me. There is simply no way that factory can compete with custom loaded ammunition.

But anywho... I'm done with this thread

NRA Life Member, Georgia Gun Owners
www.RCGunworksllc.com

" Guns have only two enemies: RUST & POLITICIANS"

"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms"

The U.S. Constitution: The 2nd Amendment is in place in case the Politicians ignore the others"

Old 09-23-2011, 10:47 AM   #52
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 21724 Times on 12314 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOldMan View Post
I appreciate the response ArizonaLawman..however, I will continue to use what I use. Whether it be reloads or factory will not be a factor for me. My main reason for reloading anyway is to keep cost down.

We can continue to argue the point but I truely disagree with your statement concerning the inablitity to reload more accurately than factory loads. That simply is not true and there are many competition bench shooters who will agree with me. There is simply no way that factory can compete with custom loaded ammunition.

But anywho... I'm done with this thread
i agree with you on this point because ammo makers make ammo to function and perform in a variety of guns. kind of like a one size fits all philosphy. when you handload, you can tailor your ammo to your weapon.