Registration/Title Transfer
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Registration/Title Transfer

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2011, 04:16 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Registration/Title Transfer

Hi, I'm new here. I have a question about registration and title transfers in the state of Maryland. I need to get a stripped lower receiver for an AR-15, but I am only 19 and can not get one until I am 21.

My question is, can I get my father to buy the stripped lower, and after it is forged into a rifle, transfer it into my name as a rifle?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-18-2011, 04:26 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Dangerous slope here my new friend. How about we discuss this off line?? PM me and we will discuss your situation.

JD

Closed Thread