The Reciprocity bill has flaws, show your support - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > The Reciprocity bill has flaws, show your support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2011, 06:22 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB98338 View Post
I was watching the news the other day and listened to some Libtard politician, I wish I could remember who it was, being opposed to the national reciprocity law because "dangerous people" could get a concealed permit in an "easy" state like Florida and then use it to carry in other "hard" states. I really wish I could have debated this clueless moron. I just read the Florida concealed permit requirements and they didn't seem particularly easy to me. In fact it is easier to get a permit here in Washington state (no proficiency test). As far as I know every state does a background check and at least here in Washington all 10 of my fingerprints are on file with them. Plus no one with a felony can get a permit in any state. It was just a really stupid argument.

Stupidity is truly the new infectious disease. Yet no cure outside reading a book!

Old 11-19-2011, 11:39 PM   #12
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8501 Times on 4919 Posts
Likes Given: 11053

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
as a resident of ca you would need a ca permit to carry there. you would be able to carry everywhere but ca...

anyway i dont support it because they are using the same justification obama is using to ram obamacare down our throats. they are, like him, bastardizing the commerce clause of the constitution instead of using the second ammendment.

i support the idea but the means getting there are evil and does more damage to our nation. i wont support taking a dump on the constitution.
If the feds require reciprocity then a valid Utah CC permit would be valid in CA. The fact that Utah issues non-resident permits has no bearing on it.