Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Recent shooting events

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2011, 06:15 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Recent shooting events

Not sure if it's been covered here. There was a shooting again at VA tech, and another in Hollywood the same day, both by crazed lunatics that were obviously looking for a kill-anything murder suicide. Put on top all the recent crap with the ATF gun walking garbage and that senator shooting, and there's a lot on the table for gun control. I am really worried they're going to crap out another assault weapons ban, even though most of these shootings didn't involve an assault weapon. A lot of the stuff I am wanting was banned under Clinton's AWB.

So as a preemptive measure I want to start buying up receivers and magazines for guns that I would like to have in the future and complete them later. Do you think this is an unnecessary measure, or maybe some of the parts I need will be unavailable anyways? It's really pissing me off with these psychos out there just feeding liberals all the dirt they need to take my rights away.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here