THIS is the reason normal people are scared of guns and people with guns - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > THIS is the reason normal people are scared of guns and people with guns

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2012, 01:38 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 291

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerBlue View Post

This was my reply in a attempt to cheer her up. It was aimed at nobody. Just a general comment.
"it's a free country, call it a clip all day. Don't listen to these know it alls. They can't even wipe their own rear ends. probally living in their moms basement of a double wide."
Your response was no better than his...

Countries are eaten up by the parties they favor, and ravaged by the one they oppose. Fathers and sons, sheath their swords in anothers bowels in the field, and their wives and daughters are exposed to rudeness and lust of ruffians at home.~PHILANTHROPOS

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Old 03-26-2012, 01:41 PM   #22

Liked 13 Times on 10 Posts

I'll put it this way, dirt doesn't feed me. Dirt feeds plants, plants feed cows,deer,elk,chickens, whatever, they feed me. Ammo feeds "clips", clips feed magazines, magazines feed guns. Get over it. It's called a "blind box magazine" not a blind clip. Same as when someone has a handful of ammo and you say "hand me a bullet" I'd say I'm not pulling a bullet to give to you, take a cartridge or here's some ammo/ ammunition. There is proper nomenclature and acceptable phrases in our world, learn it and embrace it. I don't call an op rod a "thingy" call a tire a tire and a wheel a wheel.

Old 03-26-2012, 02:00 PM   #23

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

So we should be rude to all people new to the firearm world to ensure we scare them off and not gain more supporters? Not everyone new to something knows everything about it.

Old 03-26-2012, 02:02 PM   #24

Liked 26 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 67

I like the word "clip" because it is easier to roll over the tongue.

Old 03-26-2012, 02:03 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallisticSurgeon
So we should be rude to all people new to the firearm world to ensure we scare them off and not gain more supporters? Not everyone new to something knows everything about it.
So inform and instruct, don't be a dick about it, that's your duty as a person of "knoledge".

don't live vicariously

Old 03-26-2012, 02:05 PM   #26
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

A fear of weapons is a sign of a retarded sexual and emotional maturity.
-Freud

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 03-26-2012, 02:48 PM   #27

Liked 36 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Back in the 1950's, when I was a teenager in Abilene, Texas, there was a very popular bumber sticker that said: "COURTESY IS CONTAGIOUS"
You know what, I think it actually worked. It seemed that people did get a little friendlier and nicer to each other. That's what we need today, courtesy and friendliness to each other. We have enough rudeness and obnoxiousness coming from Obama and his criminal cohorts. The rest of us ought to start trying to treat each other like friends. After all, opinions are just like *******s - everyone has one.

Old 03-26-2012, 06:03 PM   #28
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7mmstw View Post
So inform and instruct, don't be a dick about it, that's your duty as a person of "knoledge".
Not to be a dick, but that last word is normally spelled "knowledge".

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 03-26-2012, 06:24 PM   #29

Liked 1138 Times on 824 Posts
Likes Given: 585

Kinda like drums vrs cylinders
some say barrels , i call them tubes. Got one stuck in the tube ,,, whatever floats your boat
Quads vrs atvs vrs 4 wheelers
Some say crappie , some say croppie , the cool people say the first
Clays vrs Pigeons '' the word pigeon can get you slapped where im from when referring to a clay target ''
I dont say bullet or ammo , i just call it a round .
If you are seriously into a subject you will call everything by its correct term and anyone who does not is subject to a lashing . Like some people call it a combustion chamber on a engine . thats a right term but you sound gay , call it a cylinder , slug hole or what ever number that cylinder is . IE The number 4 cylinder gave up the ghost and shot the slug out the bottom .lol
also the infamous '' articulating sphincter valve '' = a$$hole lmao

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Last edited by MobileMarine; 03-26-2012 at 06:26 PM.

Old 03-26-2012, 07:59 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello

Not to be a dick, but that last word is normally spelled "knowledge".
Thanks grammar nazi

don't live vicariously

Closed Thread