The real reason for gunwalker/gunrunner - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > The real reason for gunwalker/gunrunner

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2011, 08:59 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 5 Posts

Huh? Who's products?

Old 07-21-2011, 03:25 AM   #32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2258 Times on 1228 Posts
Likes Given: 3533

Quote:
Amen! I feel like I'm the only one banging this drum. If we act like kooks that blame Obama for everything we will be easily dismissed.
Bingo!!
The rumors, rants and conjectures only dilute our pro-gun message.

BTW: Do not confuse project Gun Runner with operation "Fast and Furious". Project Gun Runner got under way in 2005 in Laredo, TX and became a full blown project in 2006 on the watch of Bush II. Operation "Fast and Furious" began in late 2009 on the Obama watch.

i think the BATFE has been lying about the number of guns going across the border since day one.

http://www.atf.gov/firearms/programs/project-gunrunner/

Project Gun Runner Fact Sheet (2008)

http://www.atf.gov/publications/factsheets/factsheet-project-gunrunner.html

Last edited by alsaqr; 07-21-2011 at 03:41 AM.

Old 07-21-2011, 08:14 AM   #33

Liked 27 Times on 17 Posts

Right On !! Per sworn testimony before Rep. Issa's Committee by ATF field agents: The protocols in force during Operation Gun Runner were countermanded by the SAC from the Phoenix DO during Operation Fast and Furious . In the former "no one went home until all guns were recovered". In the latter, field agents were prevented from interdicting third-party transfers by "higher command".

Nor is AZ the only operation in force. We've only recently learned about "Operation Gateway" in FL. But ICE agent J. Zapata was killed with a weapon from TX. There' two DO's in TX, Dallas and Houston. Testimony from field agents indicate similar ops were in place in both DOs.

Nobody I know/correspond with is "ranting". They're just analyzing the facts continually emerging. All indicate an extremely compartementalized operation at a very high level in the Obama Administration. Considering these know ops span not only multiple DO's/states, but involve several bureaus, including ATF, FBI and DHS; all under the umbrella of the USDOJ.

This isn't Watergate. Nor iis it "Iran-Contra". Its much, much bigger. And the OA is forging ahead by announcing its plans to "track multiple gun sales along our border states". Sans any mention of how its agents/operatives actively encouraged the very "causes" it cites for the new reg ! >MW

Old 07-21-2011, 08:33 AM   #34

Liked 27 Times on 17 Posts

And your comment plays right into the hands of the Alinsky Manual !

We're seeing multiple testmonies from multiple individuals in multiple locations all agreeing upon one thing; agencies of the USG are facillitating the transfer of legal U.S. firearms to criminal elements inside and outside of our borders by means of recruited "straw purchasers". Their participation violates a number of federal laws, including illegal export of firearms.

Now I suspect its gonna be kinda hard for the OA to make a case for "tracing" as it didn't bother to inform the Mexican government of this op. None of its agencies have any arrest powers inside Mexico and can only "trace" one of its "walked guns" after a crime -or multiple crmes have been committed - and the arm seized/recovered.

Meanwhile our President has announced his intent to require further, completely illegal/unconstitutional - sales requirements bearing uipon legal FFLs, (most of whom were instrumental in starting the OFF investigation ), business with soverign Ameriocan citizens. IOW, as in all previous laws/regs the "cure" is to punnish those that didn't do it. >MW,

Last edited by Millwright; 07-21-2011 at 08:36 AM.

Old 07-21-2011, 08:47 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
And your comment plays right into the hands of the Alinsky Manual !
Absolutely! To not question the highest person in the chain of command is irresponsible anyway. If Obungler had no knowledge of the illegal gunrunning, then so be it but I highly suspect he not only had knowledge of it but approved the tactics as a means to bolster support for more firearms restrictions.

Old 07-21-2011, 12:11 PM   #36

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Default hillary

Quote:
Originally Posted by alhefner View Post
Absolutely! To not question the highest person in the chain of command is irresponsible anyway. If Obungler had no knowledge of the illegal gunrunning, then so be it but I highly suspect he not only had knowledge of it but approved the tactics as a means to bolster support for more firearms restrictions.
Don't forget the pants-suit lady who is one of the main finger pointers at legitimate americans saying they were selling those guns to mexico. This is more leverage for her to push the UN Small Arms Treaty to "prevent evil americans from dealing guns across the border. What about Janet Nepolitano and Holder too?

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine
Vietnam Vet 1968 MCB 53 Danang

Old 07-21-2011, 02:20 PM   #37

Liked 19 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
We've only recently learned about "Operation Gateway" in FL.
Do you have a link for this? I googled and couldn't find anything.

"Ideology deludes, inspires dishonesty, and breeds fanaticism. Facts, experience, and logic are much better at leading you to the truth."

"Despite the conviction and seeming depth of knowledge with which ideologues speak, they are intellectual weaklings--joiners--who defer to systems of belief and charismatic gurus for their ideas." -- Daniel J. Flynn

GOA

Old 07-21-2011, 02:25 PM   #38

Liked 2058 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Try The War on Guns blog, just look back a day or two.

The War on Guns

Old 07-22-2011, 03:27 PM   #39

Liked 2606 Times on 1481 Posts
Likes Given: 2004

[quote=aafasano;541687]

Quote:
Originally Posted by easterner123 View Post
This is a great point. Why risk going through the United States with weapons when they can be so easily had from South America, which is flooded with cheap soviet style weapons, as well as weapons we gave "freedom fighters" that were against communism during the cold war, and now no longer have an enemy to fight?

Illegal AKs are 1) Full auto 2) Much cheaper and 3) Available in bulk.

You're making too much sense. But the feds claim the drug pushers are coming north and buying expensive semi auto rifles.
I think OBAMA ordered gunrunner to draw attention away from the fact that

he's selling guns in bulk to the druglords...

Old 07-22-2011, 03:44 PM   #40

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Haven't you guys ever seen Lord of War? Its a true story

In fact, I wouldn't doubt gun runners are making billions between our conflict in the desert and the shenanigans in Mexico.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!