Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   Re-incarnation???? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/re-incarnation-82137/)

locutus 01-22-2013 04:19 PM

Re-incarnation????
 
Do ya believe in it????

I dunno if I do or not.:confused::confused:

But if it is real, I think Caliph Hussein Ali Obama (May Allah bless his name)
just may be the re-incarnation of..... Joe Stalin!!:(:(\

What say you????

dog2000tj 01-22-2013 04:55 PM

I believe in it ... I also believe in karma :)


Though I feel as if I'm paying the price for some really bad karma from a previous life this time around :o

locutus 01-22-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog2000tj (Post 1105383)
I believe in it ... I also believe in karma :)


Though I feel as if I'm paying the price for some really bad karma from a previous life this time around :o

no kidding!:o

potentialglock 01-22-2013 06:06 PM

I don't personally believe in it no.

winds-of-change 01-22-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog2000tj (Post 1105383)
Though I feel as if I'm paying the price for some really bad karma from a previous life this time around :o

I'm not posting an opinion in this 'religious' thread, as I never do but I can't help but say.....

Damn, Dog. If that is true I can't imagine how bad your next life is going to be. :D

ScottA 01-22-2013 06:10 PM

Nope. One trip around this life, then things get really interesting.

JTJ 01-22-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by locutus (Post 1105337)
Do ya believe in it????

I dunno if I do or not.:confused::confused:

But if it is real, I think Caliph Hussein Ali Obama (May Allah bless his name)
just may be the re-incarnation of..... Joe Stalin!!:(:(\

What say you????

Nyet! Nein! Adolf Hitler since he is definitely following his playbook.
I do not believe in it but it would sure explain homosexuality.

greenhornet-1 01-22-2013 06:34 PM

https://www.youtube.com/embed/rrjU-HBkmLE?feature=player_detailpage

Check this out!!

dog2000tj 01-22-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winds-of-change (Post 1105437)
I'm not posting an opinion in this 'religious' thread, as I never do but I can't help but say.....

Damn, Dog. If that is true I can't imagine how bad your next life is going to be. :D

you mean it will get worse :eek: ..... Eff MY LIFE!!! :p

c3shooter 01-22-2013 06:41 PM

I DO NOT BELIEVE IN REINCARNATION!!!






But I did last time....:)


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:13 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.