[RANT] I HATE California - Page 17
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

[RANT] I HATE California

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2014, 09:11 PM   #161
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 314 Times on 141 Posts
Likes Given: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Hot off the news feed today, State senator Leland Yee (D, SF) arrested on corruption charges. Yee has long been an enemy of the Second Amendment in California. It is a welcome sight to see him in handcuffs! Yee has long been a driving force in more and more gun control legislation.

http://blogs.sacbee.com/capitolalertlatest/2014/03/video-fbi-carts-away-files-from-leland-yee-office-raid.html
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. I hope that truth and justice prevails.
Criminals are never materially handicapped by such rules; the only effect is to disarm the peaceful citizen and put him fully at the mercy of the lawless. Such rules look very pretty on paper; in practice they are as foolish and footless as the attempt of the mice to bell the cat.

Letter to Alice Dalgliesh, the editor who was censoring his manuscript for Red Planet, regarding gun control registration and control Published in 1949

Last edited by WonderingMind; 03-26-2014 at 09:30 PM.
People Like This 
Old 03-27-2014, 12:04 AM   #162

Liked 305 Times on 168 Posts
Likes Given: 90

Quote:
Hot off the news feed today, State senator Leland Yee (D, SF) arrested on corruption charges. Yee has long been an enemy of the Second Amendment in California. It is a welcome sight to see him in handcuffs! Yee has long been a driving force in more and more gun control legislation.

http://blogs.sacbee.com/capitolalertlatest/2014/03/video-fbi-carts-away-files-from-leland-yee-office-raid.html
Oh my, gun trafficking?

http://blogs.sacbee.com/capitolalertlatest/2014/03/read-cocaine-sale-arms-deal-uncle-leland-cited-in-fbi-affidavit.html

Maybe we need liberal control?
People Like This 
Old 03-27-2014, 12:27 AM   #163
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 626 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred_G View Post

What a scumbag. They should cut his hands off. Teach a lesson to the rest of the scumbags in office.

RESIDENT PELLET GUN GUY

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY
People Like This 
Old 03-27-2014, 12:55 AM   #164
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 9088 Times on 5276 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

Quote:
Holy crap! Gun trafficking? A major gun control legislator? I guess he was looking after his own interests. Pass gun control legislation and bump up the prices of illegal guns maybe? Also take note of the fact that the affidavit notes Chinese nationals and major Chinese crime syndicates. Reads like a "B" movie script!

Here is the affidavit:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/214734146/Yee-affidavit
People Like This 
Old 03-27-2014, 01:04 AM   #165
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1044 Times on 706 Posts
Likes Given: 555

California....beautiful state, terrible leadership. That's the thread in a nutshell.

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk
People Like This 
Old 03-27-2014, 01:17 AM   #166

I was thinking Louisiana had it going on corruption wise. I love when liberals actually get caught doing what they preach against.

Like the difi actually having a CC permit in CA... Back in the '80's... Did they give those to regular citizens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1EObqM9Z0s

Turn them in Mr. and Mrs. America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzDO86iSKWU

I don't have proof, but I bet she would have had a loophole to keep her gun...

Old 03-27-2014, 02:49 AM   #167
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3387 Times on 2291 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Quote:
Holy crap! Gun trafficking? A major gun control legislator? I guess he was looking after his own interests. Pass gun control legislation and bump up the prices of illegal guns maybe? Also take note of the fact that the affidavit notes Chinese nationals and major Chinese crime syndicates. Reads like a "B" movie script!

Here is the affidavit:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/214734146/Yee-affidavit

No,..not a "B" movie, and "A" movie,...A For ANOLD, the Guvenator! ......(Sp. intentional)...

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...
Vikingdad Likes This 
Old 03-27-2014, 03:52 AM   #168

Quote:
I was thinking Louisiana had it going on corruption wise. I love when liberals actually get caught doing what they preach against.

Like the difi actually having a CC permit in CA... Back in the '80's... Did they give those to regular citizens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1EObqM9Z0s
It was in the 1970s that she had her CCW. She was the only resident in San Francisco County to hold one at the time. Currently there are 3 or 4 valid permits in SF County, all held by judges or political figures. As far as I know the names of these individuals remain confidential.

Quote:
Turn them in Mr. and Mrs. America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzDO86iSKWU

I don't have proof, but I bet she would have had a loophole to keep her gun...
She did allegedly turn in her gun to SFPD. I am unaware of any documentation that can verify this.
People Like This 
Old 03-27-2014, 04:06 AM   #169

Quote:
She did allegedly turn in her gun to SFPD. I am unaware of any documentation that can verify this.
Very interesting. Why did she turn the gun in? And does she still have a CC permit?

Old 03-27-2014, 04:19 AM   #170

Quote:
Very interesting. Why did she turn the gun in? And does she still have a CC permit?
She felt that the threat had been removed with a few arrests. Her story is that she never re-applied after that and as far as I understand it in SF you must re-apply every year for your permit. It will be issued at the discretion of the SFPD Chief or the SF County Sheriff. SF County is unique in that the city limits and the County borders are one and the same. There are two law enforcement agencies that have jurisdiction over the same territory. I can't say I have ever seen a Sheriff's deputy on patrol anywhere in SF at any time. I do have a friend who is an SF Deputy, he worked in the jail for a long time and then worked as a court bailiff. Maybe that is what they do there? I dunno.

This is what Feinstein has said on the issue:

Quote:
"Less than 20 years ago, I was the target of a terrorist group. It was the New World Liberation Front. They blew up power stations and put a bomb at my home when my husband was dying of cancer and the bomb was set to detonate around 2 Ďo clock in the morning, but it was a construction explosive that doesnít detonate when it drops below freezing. It doesnít usually freeze in San Francisco, but on this night it dropped below freezing and the bomb didnít detonate.
"I was very lucky, but I thought of what might have happened. Later the same group shot out all the windows of my home and I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself, because thatís what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me. Now having said all of that, that was period of time ago and Iíve watched through these 20 years as terrorism has increased both on the far extremist left and the far extremist right in this country."
Axxe55 Likes This