Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > [RANT] I HATE California

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2014, 07:44 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 327 Times on 204 Posts
Likes Given: 149

Default [RANT] I HATE California

Screw this POS state. From the Ares Armor raid to this

I will not step one foot in that state, never. Granted it is beautiful, no thanks. Utah is prettier. The people there (the trendy ones) are a bunch of gun grabbing libtards who need to live back in 1776 and realize how good they have it.

Screw California's laws and their logic. Succeed and go to Russia so you can jerk their guns away from them..

~~ END RANT

Haven't got a lot, I don't need a lot. Coffee's only a dime. Living in the sunlight, Loving in the moonlight, Having a wonderful time!

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED...
People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-19-2014, 07:54 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 461 Times on 313 Posts

I feel ya brother
this state is weird.
And it's just going to get worse

EZ

Old 03-19-2014, 07:59 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ez2b View Post
I feel ya brother
this state is weird.
And it's just going to get worse

EZ
Get out of there!!!

Haven't got a lot, I don't need a lot. Coffee's only a dime. Living in the sunlight, Loving in the moonlight, Having a wonderful time!

Old 03-19-2014, 08:11 PM   #4

Liked 364 Times on 257 Posts
Likes Given: 108

Serious question, when thinking of somewhere to live is it only the firearms laws ( good or bad ) that's the most important thing. What about the climate, employment , lifestyle, etc.

Old 03-19-2014, 08:13 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
Serious question, when thinking of somewhere to live is it only the firearms laws ( good or bad ) that's the most important thing. What about the climate, employment , lifestyle, etc.
Liberty and freedom in general is what you should be looking out for when searching for a state.

People Like This 
Old 03-19-2014, 08:13 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 631 Times on 372 Posts
Likes Given: 406

CA is a L/Wing state that supports anti-gun, yet 2 thirds of the actors there will do some sort of gun movie, collect a paycheck for it and turn right around and support the Anti-gun Lobbiest in DC. they will say get the guns out of America cause they are killing our kids Then they will go make gun movies for the kids to watch.

CA is also 54 electro votes that usually make and break a REP for the whitehouse.

until America cleans up that scum state this nation will get worst on gun control and other issues that CA supports.

Criminals, thugs and dopeheads-Do not tread on me or my family

keep your liberals at bay, so the eagle can pick them apart.
People Like This 
Old 03-19-2014, 08:26 PM   #7
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8406 Times on 3642 Posts
Likes Given: 1299

Depends on what floats yer boat. To me, the quality of life in a given place tends to be connected to just how much that place wants to control my life while I am there.

And not to insult anyone's home- but right now, Urban California, New York City and Chicago would be at the very bottom of my list of places to be in the US.

<--- Your Moderators at our weekly Troll Hunt

People Like This 
Old 03-19-2014, 08:32 PM   #8
Devil's Advocate and Provocateur
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 1278 Times on 668 Posts
Likes Given: 592

Quote:
When I left the Republik of Kalifornia about a decade ago, gun rights were a deciding factor. However, it's not as shallow as it sounds. Gun rights also show how a state feels about liberty. A state that does not try to disarm its citizens are not afraid of their citizens. Also, their business models in general do not try to tax small business and entrepreneurial enterprise to death to pay for their social programs. And if they are not taxing you to death, they tend to be lean on social give-a-way programs that are constantly bleeding money from the working class.

So while it sounds a bit narrow-minded, states with permissive attitudes towards guns and arming its citizenry show a general attitude towards liberty, less taxes and a pro-business model that is the only model historically proven to solve financial recession and depression. While you certainly don't want to move to a climate that is unhealthy or you just plain can't stand, it is a good idea to place 2A concerns towards the top of the list if you generally believe in a government-light lifestyle.

“Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." (I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.). Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-Edmund Burke, Loosely translated from Thoughts on the Cause of Present Discontents. (1770)

People Like This 
Old 03-19-2014, 09:28 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
I recently saw a teaching position in Colorado that I was really interested in, but once I saw it was in Aurora, CO, I lost all interest. I wouldn't consider living in CA, CO, CT, NY, IL, MD, or other such anti-freedom states. Luckily, most of them are also too cold for my blood.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

People Like This 
Old 03-20-2014, 02:10 AM   #10
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1761 Times on 1002 Posts
Likes Given: 3532

I knew of a co-worker that had an assignment to Edwards AFB, CA and he took the retirement instead. His guns were more important than the position.