Raising ccw permits..... - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Raising ccw permits.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 06:38 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunerunner View Post
Sorry, I interpreted it the basakwards. It is a wonder to me that I can drive all over the country on my state drivers license without any restrictions but a Constitutionally guaranteed right cannot be exercised equally throughout the country.

Guess you're stuck paying the tax in Rhode Island to carry concealed.
UNBELIEVABLE isn't it!!!
every now and then i hear talk of nation - wide recprocity, but when states like Ri, Ma, oregon etc pull this, I reealize not in my lifetime. Thanks for your input . Thanks to all on this forum ,I peruse many, but this is my favorite.
I gues you can sign me SCREWED in RI

Old 03-02-2011, 06:49 PM   #12
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2736 Times on 1433 Posts
Likes Given: 231

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunerunner View Post
Sorry, I interpreted it the basakwards. It is a wonder to me that I can drive all over the country on my state drivers license without any restrictions but a Constitutionally guaranteed right cannot be exercised equally throughout the country.

Guess you're stuck paying the tax in Rhode Island to carry concealed.
I never thought about it like that, but you have a very valid point with Driver's Licenses. The "privilege" of driving is treated more like a right than the 2nd Amendment!

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

Old 03-04-2011, 05:40 PM   #13
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Iowa has a new ccw law and is easy to get permit. it is a joke I have a permit that is good till march 10 .so went to get new permit and they deny it because of mental health that happened 10 years ago. can get it off record if I pay 185.00 and hire legal help for 750.00. what a good way to line there pockets. gess if you get help for trouble I am a bad guy. so everyone just stay crazy and get your permit.