Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Raise your hand: How many of you are impotent?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2013, 04:21 AM   #21
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7728 Times on 4461 Posts
Likes Given: 9975

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekGreg View Post
vikingdad, having lived in the same belly of the beast for over three decades, I can sympathize with your plight. Kalifornia, however, holds the most electoral votes. Therefore, what you do is by far some of the most important work that can be done! I used to spend about five hours a week helping the NRA and 2nd Amendment Foundation educating the public and passing out flyers. I was always amazed at the inaccuracies people would throw at me as the reasons they thought we should have stricter gun laws. Maybe check with local NRA politicers and see what they need. It feels so much better to fight the good fight right at the enemies doorstep! Besides, a well spoken guy like you should be doing media interviews instead of the 6th-grade educated, mossy-oak-cap-wearing bearded guy the reporters grab off of the street to "represent" all gun owners. Be our intelligent voice!
I just happen to have a good beard, I'm wearing a Bravo Company USA ballcap (though it is khaki) and woodland camo pants with a flannel shirt. You see, I have a good voice and I am well spoken, but I have a face for radio.

You are right though. I should get out with some more of the brethren and do some work like that.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
People Like This 
Old 04-07-2013, 06:42 AM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1380 Times on 937 Posts
Likes Given: 474

I am in contact with my congressmen at least once a week. We have the UN vote coming up soon. Need to write some letters. I intend on sovereignty more than the second amendment. I will mention the 4th and 1st amendments being trampled to enforce the treaty.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

Old 04-07-2013, 08:57 AM   #23

Liked 225 Times on 176 Posts
Likes Given: 228

I email my congressman as often as I remember to, he's very pro-constitution, but I don't email my senators as one of them is Fienstien and the other backs her up almost every time

I'm gonna stop you right there, you just said an AR-15 is a high-powered rifle. It is obvious you don't know anything about guns and I shall ignore anything you say from this point on.

Old 04-07-2013, 02:33 PM   #24
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19821 Times on 11254 Posts
Likes Given: 49952

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garadex View Post
I email my congressman as often as I remember to, he's very pro-constitution, but I don't email my senators as one of them is Fienstien and the other backs her up almost every time
email them anyways. keep the old woman confused!
texaswoodworker Likes This