You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

Purchasing Firearms - International student in Montana

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 05:34 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: belgrade,montucky
Posts: 148
Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 1


first if you were born after January 1, 1985 you have to take hunters ed. to get your tags,and i think you have to be here for at least 180 days.
Hunter Education Course & Hunting License Test - Safety Course for Montana Hunters

go to walmart,any sporting goods store or FWP HQ and they should be able to tell you everything you need to know about getting your tags (licence).

as for the rifle the only sure way would be to go to the sheriffs office and ask them.if they can't help you they should be able to tell you who can.
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America,and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation, under God, indivisible,
With Liberty and Justice for all.
subie-jeep is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
New and i need help with firearms purchasing. dsal General Handgun Discussion 13 01-29-2010 02:17 AM
C3's International Firearms Trivia Quiz c3shooter The Club House 9 09-27-2009 05:40 AM
College student with sword skullcrusher The Club House 28 09-19-2009 08:18 AM