Proposed banned guns - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Proposed banned guns

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2013, 12:25 AM   #41
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
FullautoUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Marxachusetts
Posts: 2,627
Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55

many people remember the AWB of 1994, and i do quite well, and many of these people also realize that AWB did nothing in preventing any tragic shootings and now also realize that an AWB is essentially useless and only penalizes the law abiding gun owner.
I heard on the news a while ago that the reason that Columbine and Virginia Tech happened was because the AWB had "loopholes". So they tell the people that we need a more restrictive ban to stop these from happening, and eventually it comes to the point where they round up every gun in the country.
__________________
LIVE FREE OR DIE

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY
FullautoUSA is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:31 AM   #42
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 28,735
Liked 21583 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullautoUSA View Post
I heard on the news a while ago that the reason that Columbine and Virginia Tech happened was because the AWB had "loopholes". So they tell the people that we need a more restrictive ban to stop these from happening, and eventually it comes to the point where they round up every gun in the country.
Jesus H. Christ, FAUSA! keep listening to that garbage and you will end up like the rest of the sheeple who buy that nonsense!

i will put it forth as simple as i can so you understand what the issue is about.

it has nothing to do with GUNS. it is about CONTROL and the loss of our RIGHTS. gun control laws have nothing to do with guns. NOTHING. it's about having more control over our rights and freedoms.
__________________
Axxe55 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:41 AM   #43
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
FullautoUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Marxachusetts
Posts: 2,627
Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55

Jesus H. Christ, FAUSA! keep listening to that garbage and you will end up like the rest of the sheeple who buy that nonsense!

i will put it forth as simple as i can so you understand what the issue is about.

it has nothing to do with GUNS. it is about CONTROL and the loss of our RIGHTS. gun control laws have nothing to do with guns. NOTHING. it's about having more control over our rights and freedoms.
I do understand what your point is, and not only do I agree 100% but I know it is the truth.
__________________
LIVE FREE OR DIE

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY
FullautoUSA is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:09 AM   #44
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,036
Liked 100 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 42

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
Jesus H. Christ, FAUSA! keep listening to that garbage and you will end up like the rest of the sheeple who buy that nonsense!

i will put it forth as simple as i can so you understand what the issue is about.

it has nothing to do with GUNS. it is about CONTROL and the loss of our RIGHTS. gun control laws have nothing to do with guns. NOTHING. it's about having more control over our rights and freedoms.
Don't take this the wrong way. A lot of people do. But this topic mirrors something from the past. Many, many people disagree with the following statement, but at the end of the day it is true.

The civil war was NOT fought over slavery. It was fought for the rights of the state over the Federal Gov't. Was slavery a part? Well obviously. But that was just an underlying issue. There were many many more reasons than simple slavery. And now, all these years later, you have states flaunting the feds over certain laws, like medicinal pot, and now you have states passing laws to invalidate gun control legislation. This is the very thing that the confederates fought to stop in the 1860's. They didn't want all the Aholes in the north telling them how to run their lives and business. And suddenly, with no one taking any notice, it's all started again......just that this time it hasn't yet started a war. You have states violating the controlled substance acts, the defense of marriage act, and threatening to nullify gun control. It's the same friggin reason we had the civil war, power to the individual over the mass. Agree with me or not, it is the truth.
__________________
GeneralPatton is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:35 AM   #45
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
FullautoUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Marxachusetts
Posts: 2,627
Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralPatton

Don't take this the wrong way. A lot of people do. But this topic mirrors something from the past. Many, many people disagree with the following statement, but at the end of the day it is true.

The civil war was NOT fought over slavery. It was fought for the rights of the state over the Federal Gov't. Was slavery a part? Well obviously. But that was just an underlying issue. There were many many more reasons than simple slavery. And now, all these years later, you have states flaunting the feds over certain laws, like medicinal pot, and now you have states passing laws to invalidate gun control legislation. This is the very thing that the confederates fought to stop in the 1860's. They didn't want all the Aholes in the north telling them how to run their lives and business. And suddenly, with no one taking any notice, it's all started again......just that this time it hasn't yet started a war. You have states violating the controlled substance acts, the defense of marriage act, and threatening to nullify gun control. It's the same friggin reason we had the civil war, power to the individual over the mass. Agree with me or not, it is the truth.
That's kind of what Axxe just said. Very few intelligent people would interpret what your saying as pro slavery, obviously none of us believe that states should be to allowed legalize slavery, most people would understand your making a states reference.
__________________
LIVE FREE OR DIE

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY
FullautoUSA is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:11 AM   #46
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 28,735
Liked 21583 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralPatton View Post
Don't take this the wrong way. A lot of people do. But this topic mirrors something from the past. Many, many people disagree with the following statement, but at the end of the day it is true.

The civil war was NOT fought over slavery. It was fought for the rights of the state over the Federal Gov't. Was slavery a part? Well obviously. But that was just an underlying issue. There were many many more reasons than simple slavery. And now, all these years later, you have states flaunting the feds over certain laws, like medicinal pot, and now you have states passing laws to invalidate gun control legislation. This is the very thing that the confederates fought to stop in the 1860's. They didn't want all the Aholes in the north telling them how to run their lives and business. And suddenly, with no one taking any notice, it's all started again......just that this time it hasn't yet started a war. You have states violating the controlled substance acts, the defense of marriage act, and threatening to nullify gun control. It's the same friggin reason we had the civil war, power to the individual over the mass. Agree with me or not, it is the truth.
Patton, exactly true. gun control laws being proposed are just a smoke screen to disguise the real issue, control over our rights and freedoms, or the eventual loss of them.

your comparison to the Civil War and the real reasons for it were pretty much on the mark. excellent comparison and possibly prophetic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullautoUSA View Post
That's kind of what Axxe just said. Very few intelligent people would interpret what your saying as pro slavery, obviously none of us believe that states should be to allowed legalize slavery, most people would understand your making a states reference.
no it's not kind of what i was saying. it's pretty damn close to spot on what i was trying to allude to. his refernce of the underlying reasons of the Civil War are exactly a comparison that shows what is going on.

i learned all this in high school history class over 35 years ago. aren't they teaching you kids anything in school these days? might want to study some history. there is a saying, "those who fail to understand history, are doomed to repeat it"
__________________
Axxe55 is offline  
wizard63 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:40 AM   #47
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
FullautoUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Marxachusetts
Posts: 2,627
Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Default

I live up north and they neuter history, they don't tell the real reasons for these types of things.

__________________
LIVE FREE OR DIE

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY
FullautoUSA is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:51 AM   #48
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 28,735
Liked 21583 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullautoUSA View Post
I live up north and they neuter history, they don't tell the real reasons for these types of things.
as long as you accept everything you're told, then you have been neutered as well.

in this day and age with all the technology, there is no excuse for not being able to seek the truth.

you have much more technology and information available to you then many of us from an older generation, but you and many others fail to make use of it. our rights and freedoms are what we are fighting to defend for the coming generations, but many of you are doomed to repeat history, because you fail to understand it.
__________________
Axxe55 is offline  
wizard63 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:53 PM   #49
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
FullautoUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Marxachusetts
Posts: 2,627
Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55

as long as you accept everything you're told, then you have been neutered as well.

in this day and age with all the technology, there is no excuse for not being able to seek the truth.

you have much more technology and information available to you then many of us from an older generation, but you and many others fail to make use of it. our rights and freedoms are what we are fighting to defend for the coming generations, but many of you are doomed to repeat history, because you fail to understand it.
You should hear some of the s#!t the public schools teach.
__________________
LIVE FREE OR DIE

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY
FullautoUSA is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
proposed legislation in Massachusetts mountainman13 Politics, Religion and Controversy 2 01-20-2013 02:42 PM
open carry of long guns banned mountainman13 California Gun Forum 37 09-06-2012 04:46 AM
Keystone XL-Proposed Oil Pipeline Car54 Politics, Religion and Controversy 2 02-07-2011 02:07 PM
When guns are banned... zhuk The Club House 12 08-12-2010 09:33 AM
RP 98.9% of crimes are committed with illegal guns, More gun control proposed AdAstra2009 Politics, Religion and Controversy 1 05-21-2009 10:06 AM