Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Project 'Gunwalker'

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2011, 09:39 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Red face Welcome

Welcome to the dirty war, first create the problem then offer to be the solution to that problem.

The Government today announced that it will be changing the offical union jack emblem to a condom, this reflects more accurately the Governments political stance. Acondom allows for inflation, halts production, distroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of secuity while you're actually being screwed. Trooper 7687 11/01/2011

Old 01-20-2011, 10:01 PM   #12

Liked 143 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 764

first step: Ron Paul Sr. for president

it even sounds good

Old 01-25-2011, 08:40 PM   #13

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by m72law View Post
first step: Ron Paul Sr. for president

it even sounds good
Hell I'll drink to that.

Old 01-31-2011, 08:42 PM   #14
bkt

Liked 1304 Times on 663 Posts
Likes Given: 151

This is really good to see. Click on the links and read the letters from Sen Grassley

ATF1-1

ATF2

Old 01-31-2011, 10:56 PM   #15

Liked 3734 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
This is really good to see. Click on the links and read the letters from Sen Grassley

ATF1-1

ATF2
I like this Mr Grassley

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 01-31-2011, 11:32 PM   #16
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1992 Times on 1080 Posts
Likes Given: 716

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post

ATF1-1

ATF2
Way to go Chuck!

Here is a message I sent to the senator's office:

Quote:
Sen. Grassley-

I recently read your correspondence to acting BATFE Director Melson. Thank you very much for addressing the discrepancies in Project Gunrunner. It is very encouraging to see your office taking action on this.
I'd like to suggest that we all contact his office and let him know that we appreciate someone in Washington taking action on this.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Regent Holdings What you need to know about silver, gold, and the economy.

Join the NRA

Last edited by ScottA; 01-31-2011 at 11:38 PM.

Old 02-13-2011, 04:32 AM   #17
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1697 Times on 969 Posts
Likes Given: 3464

Default Update!

This was on Ammoland.

AmmoLand Shooting Sports News

Senator Grassley Presses BATFE On Project Gunrunner

FAIRFAX, Va. --(Ammoland.com)- Pointing to documentation that guns used by Mexican nationals in a shootout with Border Patrol agents were allowed to be sold under suspicious circumstances with the knowledge of the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, U.S. Senator Charles Grassley (R-Iowa) is calling on the agency to fully respond to his inquiries into the case.

Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry was killed in that encounter on Dec. 14 of last year.

Grassley has called the response of BATFE to his original letter on inquiry “little more than delay and denial.”

Assistant Attorney General Ronald Weich responded to Grassley on Feb. 4 denying the allegations.

Senator Grassley on Feb. 9 wrote Attorney General Eric Holder to again request that BATFE cooperate with his investigation, writing “the Terry family deserves answers.”

Grassley stated in the letter that he has documentation for his allegations.

“The whistleblowers have expressed a desire to honor agent Terry’s memory by disclosing this information. The Justice Department should work to do the same. The best way to honor his memory is to come clean.”

Senator Grassley has demonstrated that he is determined to uncover the truth regarding BATFE’s investigative tactics, even as BATFE seems intent on shutting down his investigation. BATFE has accused Grassley of conducting a “partisan” investigation and has even gone so far as to ask that Senate Judiciary Committee staff stop talking to law enforcement personnel.

Since Agent Terry’s killing, BATFE has denied the allegations regarding its investigations while at the same time claiming that a shortage of manpower and resources prevents the agency from accounting for all the firearms it is tracking.

The obvious question is: Did BATFE have no involvement with the firearms involved in the shootout, or did it lack the manpower to do its job effectively?

Either way, the BATFE’s desire to mandate reporting of multiple long gun sales by border area firearms dealers is questionable since BATFE seems incapable of managing the criminal leads it already has and unwilling to submit to constitutionally mandated Congressional oversight.

ATF to Require Multiple Sales Reports for Long Guns

Old 02-13-2011, 05:42 AM   #18

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

BAT FECES, oh wait,I spelled that wrong, BATFE is one agency(among many) that is NOTHING but a useless drain on the taxpayers! Dissolve them I say!!!

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 02-23-2011, 10:58 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj View Post
I'm 38 now and as far back as I can remember the US Gov't has been at "war" on drugs, crime, guns ... and so on. I'm just wondering what the end game is - at what point in time will the people demand an end to these "wars" or force the Gov't to prove some actual results?

It's one thing for the Gov't to cost the people loss of money with their ineptness and politics, but it's quite another when lives are being lost.
Don't complain the war FOR poverity is going great! I used to have a little money now the thieves in DC have got it all and I don't have enough to pay attention

Old 02-24-2011, 11:56 AM   #20

It made CBS News last nite and again this morning. I'm sure they only hit the tip of the iceberg but it was informative and placed BATF in a pretty precarious position. I just wrote to both Wa Senators to enlist support for Sen Grassely's investigation.

Mac
USAF Lifer
NRA Lifer

Last edited by Mac11; 02-24-2011 at 11:46 PM.