Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   Pro-Gun Bill Fails in Utah (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/pro-gun-bill-fails-utah-85305/)

nitestalker 02-27-2013 06:13 AM

Pro-Gun Bill Fails in Utah

The passage of a Bill in Utah that would have allowed Constitutional Carry in Utah has failed to pass. The Citizens of Utah have been denied the rights of a free state.
They are going to get instead the passage of the "Safe Harbor Law". This little Liberal Gem allows home owners or family etc. to remove weapons from their homes. These weapons can be removed and turned over to the police to protect the family from misuse of a weapon.:eek: That sounds like a California proposal.:(

Original 02-27-2013 06:19 AM

The Liberals have been breeding like rabbits, they are infecting every state, the problem is they still believe that our country is a Democracy, it is Not, Mob Mentality has taken the place of democracy. Voting to get rid of the Demociders does Not work either, as they do Not believe in the US Constitution.

Doc3402 02-27-2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitestalker (Post 1156221)
They are going to get instead the passage of the "Safe Harbor Law". This little Liberal Gem allows home owners or family etc. to remove weapons from their homes. These weapons can be removed and turned over to the police to protect the family from misuse of a weapon.:eek: That sounds like a California proposal.:(

Let me see if I have this right. If I own a gun any member of my family living under the same roof could remove it and give it to the police? Sounds like theft under Florida statute. I wonder how Utah is going to see it.

chloeshooter 02-27-2013 10:52 AM

Utah, Colorado......what the heck is going on out west?

RUG3R44 02-27-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Utah, Colorado......what the heck is going on out west?
Good question. Looks like Obama's getting what he wants, state by state, anyway.

nitestalker 02-27-2013 01:43 PM

I must say this one is scary Utah has been a pro gun state. There has been a growing movement however of anti gun power in that state. The dynamics of Utah politics are driven by forces in side the state that differ from other places.:(

Flat Tire 02-27-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitestalker (Post 1156221)
The passage of a Bill in Utah that would have allowed Constitutional Carry in Utah has failed to pass. The Citizens of Utah have been denied the rights of a free state.

Do You Have A Link ?

JoshH 02-27-2013 03:23 PM

I'm pissed!! This cannot represent what the majority of Utah citizens would want! Where are all the gun owners who will stand up for their rights? I have been to every rally at the Capitol, in the cold and snow and the crowd keeps getting smaller.:mad: More people show up just to show off there AR or dress in full tactile gear than to be a part of the solution. My wife and I with our kids all dress nicely to try and show people gun owners are normal people. Then we get to stand next to John Rambo with a skeleton mask and full tac gear with four guns hanging off him. And we wonder why we are losing to scared old women and hand wringing liberals. :confused:

locutus 02-27-2013 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshH (Post 1156521)
More people show up just to show off there AR or dress in full tactile gear than to be a part of the solution. My wife and I with our kids all dress nicely to try and show people gun owners are normal people. Then we get to stand next to John Rambo with a skeleton mask and full tac gear with four guns hanging off him. And we wonder why we are losing to scared old women and hand wringing liberals. :confused:

And therein lies the problem, my friend! The radical anti government (and everything else) nutjobs are doing more harm to the 2A than all of the anti-gunners!

JoshH 02-27-2013 05:41 PM

I don't think they do MORE harm than Fineswine and Obummer but they don't help at all. It's just immature IMHO to show off what you have like your gonna start war. How about we start using our heads to vote these politicians out who want to disregard the constitution. Start writing letters, JOIN THE NRA!! Actually look into who your voting for before you vote. I know several friends who tried to convince me Ol Barry wouldn't try to take guns if re-elected, those same tools are silent now. All the $@!t TRUE conservatives have been warning about is happening one by one our rights are disappearing...SMH