Pro 2nd amendment democrats. - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Pro 2nd amendment democrats.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2012, 12:53 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Teenagegunnut...pull the figures for the national debt from 2001-2008 and come up with the total. Then pull up the figures for the national debt from 2009-2011. Then see who was President when the most was added (and in less than half the time.) It's all public record...no spin in either direction. Granted, Congressmembers on the right are guilty as well, but the fawning over Obama and his economic prowess is rather comical.

Old 03-22-2012, 01:08 PM   #22

Liked 229 Times on 141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenagegunnut
well thats what i am. dont attack the presindent your piece of **** george bush got us to this point! turn of the frikin rush limbaugh and get the fricken facts. for the first time in 10 years this economies turned around. what has the president done about guns nothing against it. i dont know maybe your racist but thats your problem. look up the facts not that brainwash material like the nazis had.
Lol this presidents administration is the same one that fabricated the fast and furious scandal,their attempt to incite enough public outrage to re-instate the assault weapons ban.how can you honestly say the haven't done anything to try and erode our gun rights?

Old 03-22-2012, 06:02 PM   #23

Liked 15 Times on 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstrong View Post
Lol this presidents administration is the same one that fabricated the fast and furious scandal,their attempt to incite enough public outrage to re-instate the assault weapons ban.how can you honestly say the haven't done anything to try and erode our gun rights?
I think the UN treaty on small arms will make Fast and Furius look like small potatos.

Old 03-23-2012, 07:06 AM   #24

Location: City of the Crooks (Chicago),Illinois - Crook County
Liked 24 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 41

I love when they play the racist card as a last resort.

"It causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand of the forehead so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name" Revelations

"So you say your prayers and you thank the lord, for that peace maker in the dresser drawer"

Old 03-23-2012, 02:11 PM   #25

Liked 61 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Obama banned the return of thousands of M1 rifles to American citizens. He feared criminals would use them. Yes, street gangs love the M1 Garands. The Left Wing Democrats are for disarming most Americans. The Elite party members of the Left of course would be able to have arms.

Old 03-23-2012, 04:32 PM   #26

Liked 1608 Times on 962 Posts
Likes Given: 358

I can tell you for sure, that there is at least one Yellow Dog Democrat that has a strong interest in protecting the 2nd amendment. I also happen to know others as well. I know a lot of folks would like to pin Democrats with single issue lables, but guess what, some of us are a little more complicated than that.

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

Old 03-23-2012, 05:21 PM   #27

Location: City of the Crooks (Chicago),Illinois - Crook County
Liked 24 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 41

The modern ideology of democrats is anti-gun because at its core it's all for big government and making people dependent on it. People having a weapon increases the chance of armed rebellion and people not putting up with the expansion of big brother. But also there is a shift in the way people think, modern culture somehow successfully brainwashed people into believing that there is no need to own firearms for personal defense, that cops are always around the corner. In the liberal city of Chicago, most people I know are like that. They have ads on the train where they give you like $20 for turning in any firearms, no questions asked and they show a picture of a little black boy implying that you can save his life by turning in your guns lol. That's hardcore liberal propaganda.
But I know better than having Republican vs Democrat debates, they are similar in many ways nowadays: Biush's Patriot Act, Obama's NDAA. I distance myself from any big party because I have my own brain and common sense and I don't buy pre-packaged ideologies just because I agree with some of their ideas.

"It causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand of the forehead so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name" Revelations

"So you say your prayers and you thank the lord, for that peace maker in the dresser drawer"

Old 03-23-2012, 06:38 PM   #28
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 982 Times on 628 Posts
Likes Given: 392

Pretty sure Teenagegunnut was already outed as a troll in another thread!!!! I consider myself conservative. With that being said it is really hard to align yourself with either of the big 2 these days. Using your common sense and having your own mind is the only way to fly Nobody gets into the office of the presidency without getting into the good graces of the powers that be :;wink,wink; These powers have an agenda and will simply put in power who they want to carry it out with the illusion that our vote actually counts! At some point the people will have had enough and will take our country back. Until then you just keep drinking that kool-aid Teenagegunnut!!!!

Psalm 82:4 Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Last edited by BigB; 03-23-2012 at 06:41 PM.

Old 03-23-2012, 06:42 PM   #29

Liked 62 Times on 51 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigB
Pretty sure Teenagegunnut was already outed as a troll in another thread!!!! It is really hard to align yourself with either of the big 2 these days. Using your common sense and having your own mind is the only way to fly Nobody gets into the office of the presidency without getting into the good graces of the powers that be :;wink,wink; These powers have an agenda and will simply put in power who they want to carry it out with the illusion that our vote actually counts! At some point the people will have had enough and will take our country back. Until then you just keep drinking that kool-aid Teenagegunnut!!!!

Psalm 82:4 Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.
Yeah...teenagegunnut received a one way ride on the "ban bus".

Old 03-23-2012, 06:50 PM   #30
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8700 Times on 5031 Posts
Likes Given: 11304

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenagegunnut View Post
well thats what i am. dont attack the presindent your piece of **** george bush got us to this point! turn of the frikin rush limbaugh and get the fricken facts. for the first time in 10 years this economies turned around. what has the president done about guns nothing against it. i dont know maybe your racist but thats your problem. look up the facts not that brainwash material like the nazis had.
After reading this post my 14-year old son said "That kid needs a spankin'!" Funny part is that Tennagegunnut outed himself as 14 years old in another thread. How funny is that?