Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > 'The President Is Already Lining Up Some Additional Executive Actions' for Guns

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2013, 06:12 AM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
let him keep digging his own political grave. the one that ends up getting him impeached and run out of office, tarred and feathered!

just on a curious note, i just wonder what job Obama would be looking for when he's done being president?
He will not be done with politics bet on that. Weather at the state level or behind the scenes gathering money and votes he will be there. I don't care what happens in his time in office. His fan base is huge. I don't think he can be impeached simply because of this. Some see civil unrest because of what he's doing...I see it coming much faster if something was to happen to him.

I agree with the idea that he believed he could get through the Senate and have it killed in the House. This would allowed him to show some strength. The idea that even some on his own party wouldn't sign off was a huge slap in an egomaniacs face. The blow-back from this will get kind of fugly. But I'm hoping he looks like the spoiled little system worker he is and looks for a way that is not quite legal and hangs himself. Let the games begin.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by DrumJunkie; 04-21-2013 at 06:29 AM.
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 04-21-2013, 06:17 AM   #62
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 20859 Times on 11857 Posts
Likes Given: 52397

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumJunkie View Post
He will not be done with politics bet on that. Weather at the state level or behind the scenes gathering money and votes he will be there. I don't care what happens in his time in office. His fan base is huge. I don't think he can be impeached simply because of this. Some see civil unrest because of what he's doing...I see it coming much faster if something was to happen to him.

I agree with the idea that he believed he could get through the Senate and have it killed in the House. This would allowed him to show some strength. The idea that even some on his own party wouldn't sign off was a huge slap in an egomaniacs face. The blow-back with get kind of fugly. But I'm hoping her looks like the spoiled little system worker he is and looks for a way that is not quite legal and hangs himself. Let the games begin.
i agree. he has been a public official for so long that he has no useable job skills to provide in private industry, or any that most would ever want.

i am kind of looking for him to make a bigger fool of himself! i still believe him to be dangerous and someone that we can never let our guard down with. sneaky and conniving little bastage!
DrumJunkie Likes This 
Old 04-21-2013, 06:24 AM   #63

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

And I will see my last comment and raise you....

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

People Like This 
Old 04-21-2013, 01:30 PM   #64
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1801 Times on 1055 Posts
Likes Given: 872

Barry is part of the corrupt political machine in ILL so they would have found a place for him had he not been elected.
Don't lose site of the forest for the trees.
Remember, progressives are the greatest danger this country faces today. Progressives are the most dishonest ruthless people in the world and they are in control of our country right now!!!

An armed society is not always a polite society, but it is a free and safe society!
Self Defense is an absolute and natural right!
Keep your head down and your powder dry!

Old 04-21-2013, 05:36 PM   #65

Liked 156 Times on 117 Posts
Likes Given: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
you're welcome and i like your avatar! Bronson with the Wildey. cool!
I am a youngin only 33 but I started watching the older movies like dirty harry, death wish and the like and I settled on Bronson(Paul Kersey) as being the ultimate bad@ss because he's the good guy, the underdog, has nothing to lose, has no authority to do it, yet justified and is the best at what he does lol.

S&W 915 9mm
Mossberg 500 Mariner 12ga
1945 Win 94
Ruger MKIII 22/45 4"
Savage MK II
Ruger SP101 .357
Kung-Fu Moves

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 04-21-2013, 09:20 PM   #66
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 270 Times on 165 Posts
Likes Given: 279

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandypenny44 View Post
Show me anywhere where he said he doesn't honor the 2nd Amendment ?...As a Vet , I Love my Gun's...but Coming out with Crap without Proof or Links doesn't Fly with me !
Actions are stronger than words. You can find BHO stating support of Second Amendment rights but acting with a different mindset like in his support of the restrictive Chicago gun laws that were ruled unconstitutional by the Supreme Court. Also, as a Illinois State Senate candidate, Obama answered a questionnaire in which Question 35 asked, “Do you support state legislation to ban the manufacture, sale, and possession of handguns?” His one-word answer was: “Yes.” These are taken from:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/01/17/Obama-Opposed-Second-Amendment-Rights-in-2010-and-Still-Does-Today

IMHO, BHO's appointment of Eric Holder to Attorney General speaks volumes of his intentions. Holder had been know as a strong anti-gun advocate. He stated that the Second Amendment right to bear arms did not apply to citizens but only applied to the military and the law enforcement community. BHO could then let the AG do the dirty work and take the heat which is exactly what has happened.

"To sit back hoping that someday, someway, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last--but eat you he will."

Ronald Reagan

Last edited by SB777; 04-22-2013 at 04:59 PM.
People Like This 
Old 04-22-2013, 02:14 AM   #67

Liked 158 Times on 111 Posts
Likes Given: 171

Right when I thought Ar15s would be getting cheaper...

Its hilarious, since he didnt get his way hes throwing a fit and wants to FORCE what HE wants down our throats.

Grant me the victory over my foes and those that wish to harm me and mine. Let not my last thought be “ If only I had my gun” ; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home , Let me die in a pile of brass.

Old 04-22-2013, 05:07 AM   #68

Liked 12 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
I find it hard to be outraged about an executive order to research gun violence........
Your post should read...An executive order to research gun violence to verify that we need strict gun control;And it will.

The CDC is one of those groups that have been designated to research.
Perhaps you recall the statistics trotted out by Handgun inc.on probabilities of death,suicide or child death and injury when firearms are present in the home.All of those studies were widely disproved with peer reviewed studies by such non-gun groups as Occidental,Emery universities(numerous others)but continued to be carried by the CDC in their data base until a few years ago.

Wouldn't you say that is blatant anti gun bias by one of the OFFICIAL government EXPERTS you trust with a storm of new FAIR and REASONABLE studies that will most certainly have heavy support from Potus and his anti gun AG and BATF chief?

Old 04-22-2013, 01:19 PM   #69
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5465 Times on 3098 Posts
Likes Given: 4742

I wouldn't trust anything from the CDC.

They're not researchers, they're left wing political pimps

Golda Meier.
People Like This