'The President Is Already Lining Up Some Additional Executive Actions' for Guns - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > 'The President Is Already Lining Up Some Additional Executive Actions' for Guns

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2013, 11:03 PM   #51
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 21578 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandypenny44 View Post
Show me anywhere where he said he doesn't honor the 2nd Amendment ?...As a Vet , I Love my Gun's...but Coming out with Crap without Proof or Links doesn't Fly with me !
better yet, show us some actual proof he is honoring the 2nd amendment!

you want links or proof, check out the huge fight the NRA is fighting over this. hell, it's been all over the news for the past several years. how much more proof do you need?

and he ramped up his efforts after the Sandy Hook school shooting.

his AWB and UBC measures and proposals? Hmmmmm.................

doesn't take a genius to figure out he's trying to infringe upon our gun rights. remember this line, "Shall Not Be Infringed", it comes from the 2nd amendment.
Old 04-20-2013, 11:42 PM   #52

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Thank you ^^^
Who needs proof that he's honoring the second, when he shows us everyday that he doesn't.

His little tantrum in the rose garden the other day, calling it a "shameful day for Congress" over the fact that they DIDN'T pass new gun laws, is proof in itself.

What the hell more does one need?

Old 04-21-2013, 12:40 AM   #53
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandypenny44 View Post
Show me anywhere where he said he doesn't honor the 2nd Amendment ?...As a Vet , I Love my Gun's...but Coming out with Crap without Proof or Links doesn't Fly with me !
Well, lets see...

Here's what he wanted.

Assault Weapons ban
Universal background checks
Bans on high capacity magazines
stricter gun control laws

Oh, and lets not forget about what he said about people who are religious, or owns guns.

Might I remind you of what the 2nd Amendment says.

Quote:
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, The right of the People to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
So, how exactly is he honoring the 2nd Amendment when he is obviously trying to violate it?
Old 04-21-2013, 12:41 AM   #54
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 232 Times on 148 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU
especially since the bombers have been determined to be from Moscow.
The Russians are being attacked by Chechnyan nationalist terrorists. If the bombers were acting on the behalf of an external power, it probably wasn't at the behest of Moscow.

Unless you want to subscribe to the theory, that the Russians want to manipulate the US into supporting their actions in Chechnya, the Russians weren't involved.
Old 04-21-2013, 12:56 AM   #55
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2143 Times on 1344 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
Well, lets see...

Here's what he wanted.

Don't forget his "administrations" push for the UN treaty. Basically doing an end run around our constitution. Here's what I really think about Obama and his BS:

He can take ten steps back and take a flying kiss at my a$$!
Old 04-21-2013, 02:58 AM   #56

Liked 176 Times on 131 Posts
Likes Given: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
Ninja, while i do agree with your analogy and there are definately many parallels that are similar, Locutus is correct, they did have overwhelming public support because the the German economy was in the crapper, just like here.

still a good post though Ninja.
I get my info from the history channel lol so I don't always remember all I hear exactly right, but even so, just like here in America present day, the Germans at the time would have thought they were supporting a great man and those who do not are persecuted in some way or another.

S&W 915 9mm
Mossberg 500 Mariner 12ga
1945 Win 94
Ruger MKIII 22/45 4"
Savage MK II
Ruger SP101 .357
Kung-Fu Moves

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 04-21-2013, 03:14 AM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatoth View Post
I get my info from the history channel lol so I don't always remember all I hear exactly right, but even so, just like here in America present day, the Germans at the time would have thought they were supporting a great man and those who do not are persecuted in some way or another.
Ninja, you were still pretty close to the truth and like i said a good comparison or analogy of what happened in Germany as to what is happening right here. still a good post you made.

Old 04-21-2013, 03:58 AM   #58

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts

I honestly am really starting to like what he's doing! I am a registered democrat and I live in California! I called my state assembly and asked them to not support any bills that violate my second amendment rights! We have two republican assemblyman. I told them that I'm switching parties and can no longer stand what this party represents and they have no basic common sense. He laughed and said he has been getting a lot of those same calls! If this president keeps doing the same ****ty job he has been any democrat that has any sort of rational thinking will be leaving soon! It's gonna suck for the next 4 years but In the end they are going to dig there own grave. I'm hoping by next election at least in my state we will be able to get some respectable republicans as the majority in our assembly and turn this state around! Lets pray!

Old 04-21-2013, 05:38 AM   #59

Liked 176 Times on 131 Posts
Likes Given: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
Ninja, you were still pretty close to the truth and like i said a good comparison or analogy of what happened in Germany as to what is happening right here. still a good post you made.
Thanks.....

S&W 915 9mm
Mossberg 500 Mariner 12ga
1945 Win 94
Ruger MKIII 22/45 4"
Savage MK II
Ruger SP101 .357
Kung-Fu Moves

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 04-21-2013, 05:44 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatoth View Post
Thanks.....
you're welcome and i like your avatar! Bronson with the Wildey. cool!