'The President Is Already Lining Up Some Additional Executive Actions' for Guns - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > 'The President Is Already Lining Up Some Additional Executive Actions' for Guns

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2013, 07:05 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1651 Times on 985 Posts
Likes Given: 361

I find it hard to be outraged about an executive order to research gun violence........

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

Old 04-20-2013, 07:18 PM   #32
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21994 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
I find it hard to be outraged about an executive order to research gun violence........
we should not be outraged at his complete disregard for the Constitution and our rights?

we should not be outraged that he uses and has used "executive actions" to do endruns around the Constitution?

we should not be outraged that he wants to pass legislation that will end up requiring registration that will eventually lead to confiscation?

i guess if we felt like you, and thought he was the second coming of Christ himself, then no we wouldn't be outraged.

BTW, keep wondering why you continually avoid the question of what reasons that led you to vote for Obama? what positive changes or policies has he enacted that led you to believe he is the best person to be president?

why do you avoid direct questions asked of you about Obama? you always tell us how great he is, and how good a joob he's doing, but always fail to give any reasons or facts to back up those baseless claims.

when a person makes claims, that they either fail to provide or avoid providing facts or proof, their claims lack validity or substance.
Old 04-20-2013, 07:40 PM   #33

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post

we should not be outraged at his complete disregard for the Constitution and our rights?

we should not be outraged that he uses and has used "executive actions" to do endruns around the Constitution?

we should not be outraged that he wants to pass legislation that will end up requiring registration that will eventually lead to confiscation?

i guess if we felt like you, and thought he was the second coming of Christ himself, then no we wouldn't be outraged.

BTW, keep wondering why you continually avoid the question of what reasons that led you to vote for Obama? what positive changes or policies has he enacted that led you to believe he is the best person to be president?

why do you avoid direct questions asked of you about Obama? you always tell us how great he is, and how good a joob he's doing, but always fail to give any reasons or facts to back up those baseless claims.

when a person makes claims, that they either fail to provide or avoid providing facts or proof, their claims lack validity or substance.
You should not be outraged if you're one of those who have blind faith and trust in the government.

Old 04-20-2013, 07:43 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
You should not be outraged if you're one of those who have blind faith and trust in the government.
i love my country and have great faith in the concepts of government that our founding fathers enacted for us, but what we have now is very far from what they had in mind. i have lost faith and trust in our current system of government and extremely outraged at how they are trying to trample the rights of Americans.

Old 04-20-2013, 07:45 PM   #35

Liked 367 Times on 234 Posts
Likes Given: 157

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
He is showing his true self to America. He knows he lost, and he can't stand that. He's throwing a temper tantrum and it will only make him and the dems look worse.
IIRC, there were a few people in congress that threatened to start working towards getting him impeached if he even tried to force gun control on America by way of executive order. (I think it was Cruz)
Yeah he is pissed. You can hear it in his voice and see it in his face. His gun control failed, big barackky is angry. He want control now!!! I was thinking we could all pitch in to buy him a plane ticket back to Kenya.

Haven't got a lot, I don't need a lot. Coffee's only a dime. Living in the sunlight, Loving in the moonlight, Having a wonderful time!

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED...
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 04-20-2013, 07:45 PM   #36

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

I feel much the same.

Old 04-20-2013, 08:09 PM   #37
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1069 Times on 718 Posts
Likes Given: 1626

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7point62 View Post
Biden in particular has lost big-time face over this, so expect more than the usual hot air and bluster from him...
The US answer to NK's Kim Jong Un.
Old 04-20-2013, 08:11 PM   #38
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6576 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
You know damn well he'll make sure all the results favor gun control. He's a lying sack of ****.
Old 04-20-2013, 09:04 PM   #39

Liked 55 Times on 37 Posts
Likes Given: 42

Chill The President doesn't want to take our Guns....He wants Strick Background Checks & Look at Mag Clips in excess

Old 04-20-2013, 09:07 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandypenny44 View Post
Chill The President doesn't want to take our Guns....He wants Strick Background Checks & Look at Mag Clips in excess

what rock has your head been under for the last several years?