Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Political posturing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2013, 11:31 PM   #11
fmj
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloeshooter View Post
erected officials you say? there are so many ways I could go with this one - but I'll take a guess it's just a typo
Nope, no typo.

I have stated before many MANY times around here. No matter WHO gets erected, we're all gonna get screwed.

So every 2 years we have an erection. Then sometimes we get new erected officials, but typically we end up with the same old pricks screwing us.

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 01-17-2013, 11:40 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1933 Times on 1005 Posts
Likes Given: 371

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj

Nope, no typo.

I have stated before many MANY times around here. No matter WHO gets erected, we're all gonna get screwed.

So every 2 years we have an erection. Then sometimes we get new erected officials, but typically we end up with the same old pricks screwing us.
Brilliant!

Old 01-18-2013, 10:46 AM   #13
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5879 Times on 2909 Posts
Likes Given: 6233

Distractions you say? Its like a bloody 3 ring circus in Washington and our Crapitols! Their isnt focus of any sort that we can view but its happening behind the curtain. In NY, we call that "3 men in a room"! Thats how 99% of our laws, budgets and other crap gets compromised FOOG, not the open forum of our Halls of Government. Soundproof rooms, down and dirty, trading favors and threats like mobsters!

Nixon got brought down by a single event that he didnt even have a part in initially and his legacy was dismantled like a bridge. BHO's got so many Un-Explained-Gates that have never been resolved his White House looks like one giant Question Mark. We ask the questions, get no answers and they throw new chaff in the air to get our attentions away from the "Man Behind The Curtain".

Americans are pretty lazy and have short memories for the most part when it comes to their rolls in their Nation. We like automatic things other than Machine Guns, just get it rolling and let it control itself! Its the proverbial "American Easy Button". After all, we have our Constitution and BORs to make sure were not getting screwed by our own government dont we? Of course they will follow the rules, after all, its the law of the land! Hell, many of us dont even vote anymore cause someone else will do it for them "There all the same anyways", or "My vote Doesnt count so I wont Vote" or "I dont have time to learn who any of them are"!

Automatic is great but if you dont maintain that which is a finely tuned and balanced system, it will run amuck, stall, fail to start, lose all efficiencies and suffocate itself and others just like our Governments are doing now! They arent just chopping our hands off, they have become so dysfunctional that the only way anything gets done is by Threat of Disaster, Decree or the just go on f'n vacation and let the chips fall on our heads. An 8th grader could tell you how our Governments are supposed to work but our Republicrats cant and wont use the systems in place for centuries to create their permanent marks on society, they just make it up as they go along.

We should be ashamed of our neighbors that didnt vote last time, didnt write their congresspeople this time yet have the gall to bitch about how the election turned out! Iraqis know what we forgot, our only real power as citizens is in our vote every two years!