Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Police Officers reaction to open carry

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2012, 11:25 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent View Post
it's not illegal for me to smash my left nut with a ball peen hammer either...doesn't mean I should do it...
lmfao make sure that if you do, you film it for jacka$$.

"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me

People Like This 
Old 08-22-2012, 11:54 PM   #22

Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Quote:
I knew what you meant from the get go...

And yes, LEO was professional and courteous IMHO...

Like UBH said...who the eff carries around a frickin' rifle in public??? I'm all for legal OC, and I get it but...it's not illegal for me to smash my left nut with a ball peen hammer either...doesn't mean I should do it...
LOL! You are correct, doesn't mean you should. But whether or not one SHOULD open carry is another discussion =)

For me, this is about the legality.

Old 08-23-2012, 12:10 AM   #23

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

While bouncing around the net late last night I come across this same vid at break.com with the title Good Cop Vs. Douchebag Activists . Another one with a LEO not giving the recorder the time he expected under the heading One good cop. I do wish there where more vids like these and not just the ones that show them is a not so good light.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

PrimePorkchop Likes This 
Old 08-23-2012, 12:26 AM   #24

Liked 3731 Times on 1821 Posts
Likes Given: 13267

Quote:
it's not illegal for me to smash my left nut with a ball peen hammer either...doesn't mean I should do it...
awe c'mon ... live a little

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

My AR15 Build - Range Report
My AR458SOCOM Build

People Like This 
Old 08-23-2012, 12:47 PM   #25
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 905 Times on 541 Posts
Likes Given: 1255

People who go around trying to become martyrs for the sake of making a point should be exposed for what they are doing. It's one thing to express your views publicly, but another thing entirely to try to bait the cops into a reaction that will make a public disgrace of them.

Old 08-23-2012, 02:17 PM   #26

Liked 1101 Times on 676 Posts
Likes Given: 2387

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU
People who go around trying to become martyrs for the sake of making a point should be exposed for what they are doing. It's one thing to express your views publicly, but another thing entirely to try to bait the cops into a reaction that will make a public disgrace of them.
Largely agree with this one. Someone get that officers name and Dept, I wanna send him a thank you note for not over reacting and for doing his job properly and with profesionlism (sp).

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun