Police in anti-gun states...Same limits as citizens? - Page 9
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Police in anti-gun states...Same limits as citizens?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2013, 08:07 PM   #81
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Spoken like a well trained piece of Livestock... Baaaah

Tack
Keep fighting issues that will not get you anywhere. We all share the same basic vision. Sleeping in city parks, protesting cops that pull you over for routine business, breaking store front windows and burning cars helps how? You sound like you have zero real answers. Did you get beating up by a cop? Or are you reading **** on the internet from the media? The same media that talks about the evil black guns? Bitching on the internet does what for the country? Making a difference one post at a time!

Old 03-24-2013, 09:01 PM   #82

Liked 4791 Times on 2317 Posts
Likes Given: 1479

Quote:
Originally Posted by dub1686 View Post
Keep fighting issues that will not get you anywhere. We all share the same basic vision. Sleeping in city parks, protesting cops that pull you over for routine business, breaking store front windows and burning cars helps how? You sound like you have zero real answers. Did you get beating up by a cop? Or are you reading **** on the internet from the media? The same media that talks about the evil black guns? Bitching on the internet does what for the country? Making a difference one post at a time!
I think you have me confused with the OWS crowd. Clicking my avatar will take you through over 4 years of my posts giving you a better idea of who your talking too.

I've never endorsed OWS style protests or tactics.

Tack
Old 03-24-2013, 09:42 PM   #83

Liked 17 Times on 10 Posts

Tack, Tcan, and Opaww should get in a car and drive around obeying all traffic laws and see how often they get stopped and their rights violated. Back up all your bs statements about living in a police state. You are all very wrong on many accounts. Police are not an occupying force chomping at the bit to take away or violate anyone's rights. The only people we don't want to have what we have are the bad people, as in turds that steal them and use them to commit crimes. I haven't met another cop yet that wants any kind of mag ban, ar ban, or any new laws regarding gun ownership. Stop putting what some idiots in DC want to do on your local law enforcement. Oh and I forget who said it but something about we don't have to worry about home invasion and we aren't in anymore danger than anyone else. Well I have a home and bad guys know how to use the Internet.

Old 03-24-2013, 10:20 PM   #84

Liked 2057 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

I never said that I don't want to cops to have what is needed to do their jobs, nor did the others, But what is needed for cops is the same thing as for any other citizen. I never said cops were bad though I have see some that are but I have seen many more citizens that were bad.

We got anti-gun/rights cops right here in Kentucky I have known some of them personally. The thing I have been saying here is that the cop is not the first line of defence for the people, he is the second responder. you really need to go back and learn to read.

If you would of read what was said you would see that I said "If the military is out here protecting the average citizen then that means we are in a police/military state effectively declaring war on freedoms and the citizens of this country" and I stand by that statement.

There were two cops here in Radcliff that believed in the police state and no citizen had any athority

Old 03-24-2013, 10:34 PM   #85

Liked 31 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by opaww

How did that work out for the baby that was just killed buy a slime bag gunman? You are not the first one to protect the average citizen. We are the first line of defence.

If the military is out here protecting the average citizen then that means we are in a police/military state effectively declaring war on freedoms and the citizens of this country.

Who are you to tell anyone to shut up? Oh that's right a dictator want to be who has no respect for any ones rights. Sense you would have him shut up why don't we just shut you up along with the others who would deny their rights to free speech?

The majority of Americans are sheep and can go back to grazing.
Read grandpa...what i meant is if you don't work toward fixing the problem productively no one wants to listen to you.. If I denied you your rights who would you call? The police. Don't give this I'd do it on my own crap. Raise your hand if you've actually done the job and know what it takes? If you have a problem actively do something...but remember the majority does still love America and doesn't constantly try and bring her down

Old 03-24-2013, 10:35 PM   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by tCan

This is easily proven false both logically and empirically.
They are held to a higher standard than the average citizen. Have you done the job and have some inside knowledge? I doubt it. Just an Internet conspiracy theorist go revel in reality for a bit.

Old 03-24-2013, 10:39 PM   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1

Wow... This has got be one of the most ridiculous and cowardly posts I've ever read.
I'm out there and on the brink of becoming a "sovereign citizen" because I observe reality and speak to the actual concequeses of proposed government policies?
The Armed Forces and Police Defend the Citizens?
I'm a "conspiracy theorist spreading lies and panic"?

You sir sound like a "too pudgy to serve" the military LEO from a Po Dunk jurisdiction... Or aspiring to be... Who labors under false assumptions and lacks the ability to debate in a logical manner, hence your request for others to "shut up".

To clear it up for you, I and many others here, are speaking the truth in the hope that we can open enough LEO eyes to AVOID a fight and keep our Nation peaceful.

In all fairness... I must advise you that you've engaged me in a battle of witts... and your Sir, are out of ammo. I strongly urge you to post some actual facts... Or disengage while your pride is still intact.

Tack
Ok so lets say I'm just a "po dunk" cop haha. Lets hear your credentials?

Old 03-24-2013, 10:39 PM   #88

Liked 112 Times on 78 Posts
Likes Given: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by j4454 View Post
They are held to a higher standard than the average citizen. Have you done the job and have some inside knowledge? I doubt it. Just an Internet conspiracy theorist go revel in reality for a bit.
This is a joke right? It's in the news every week. "Cop receives paid vacation, DA declines to prosecute after brutal beating."

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Terry V Ohio Commentary

Old 03-24-2013, 10:41 PM   #89
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

How many years on the force j4?

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 03-24-2013, 10:41 PM   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by tCan

This is a joke right? It's in the news every week. "Cop receives paid vacation, DA declines to prosecute after brutal beating."
Do you know the whole story? The Rodney kings officers are no longer employed. So you just believe what the media says? Well I can't argue with you. You probably think everything on the Internet is true too

Closed Thread