Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Please Watch - Very Important Videos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2013, 10:49 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1957 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 4286

Good find Kemo, I'd seen the first vid before but not the second...thx!!

Proud Supporter of USA Shooting

Old 01-10-2013, 11:14 PM   #12

Liked 1283 Times on 803 Posts
Likes Given: 308

Ok, so violent crime is happening in the hood. He didn't want to be honest and put it straight, but he made his point and I doubt if anyone missed it.

The immediate problem that has the popluation so pissed at guns are two shootings, involving two white, rich boys, with AR-15s........

We generally don't care about drug gangsters killing each other in the small, well defined areas, of urban centers he was speaking of.

We do care about rich white boys killing first graders, and movie goers. Many Americans feel that taking high-capacity, semi-automatic, centerfire, military style weapons from rich white boys will stop the drain on children.
They are about to give the theory a try. Most of them know that the Criminals will still be armed, but as long as they are killing each other, it is just a minor statistical inconvience.

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

Old 01-11-2013, 12:12 AM   #13

Liked 685 Times on 367 Posts
Likes Given: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
Ok, so violent crime is happening in the hood. He didn't want to be honest and put it straight, but he made his point and I doubt if anyone missed it.

The immediate problem that has the popluation so pissed at guns are two shootings, involving two white, rich boys, with AR-15s........

We generally don't care about drug gangsters killing each other in the small, well defined areas, of urban centers he was speaking of.

We do care about rich white boys killing first graders, and movie goers. Many Americans feel that taking high-capacity, semi-automatic, centerfire, military style weapons from rich white boys will stop the drain on children.
They are about to give the theory a try. Most of them know that the Criminals will still be armed, but as long as they are killing each other, it is just a minor statistical inconvience.
They're following Australia's path.
This is a great reason to get rid of the semi-autos. Obama is now looking at "allowing" the government to do more studies on gun violence. They will then find that hand guns are a big issue and determine that we will be even safer to ban them as well. Just give it a year or two....

I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
~George Washington

Old 01-11-2013, 01:11 AM   #14

Liked 3734 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

that guy is great and his videos are excellent! have them linked to my FB page and have sent emails out

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 01-11-2013, 02:07 AM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 937 Times on 428 Posts
Likes Given: 70

Those were some of the best not aggressive, not biased to the left or right videos that I've seen. Wish we could get the shown through the main stream media. But the liberal hacks will never let that happen. I reposted them on my Facebook account.

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Old 01-12-2013, 12:48 AM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 396 Times on 205 Posts
Likes Given: 588

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGunner View Post
Those were some of the best not aggressive, not biased to the left or right videos that I've seen. Wish we could get the shown through the main stream media. But the liberal hacks will never let that happen. I reposted them on my Facebook account.
If we disseminate the information it doesnt have to be on the MSM. More people will see it after it goes viral than they would if the MSM picked it up and ran with it for a solid week. Figure 100mil gun owners watching this video at least once and probably twice. That my man is viral and impossible to ignore even by the libs.

Hey..... what's the red button do?

Old 01-13-2013, 11:53 PM   #17

Liked 19 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 4

I'm bumping this up to make sure everyone sees this post. We need as many people as we can get to pass this along to help the fight.

Old 01-14-2013, 01:15 AM   #18

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Just saw the vids for the first time. Awesome stuff. Some facts that I didnt even know were mentioned. Mass email being sent now with those links. Thanks.