Please help us Germans gun owners
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Please help us Germans gun owners

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2012, 11:18 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Please help us Germans gun owners

Many German politicians call for a tightening of gun laws.
We gun owners are fighting for an objective discussion!
Please support us on this website ...

https://www.dialog-ueber-deutschland.de/DE/20-Vorschlaege/10-Wie-Leben/Einzelansicht/vorschlaege_einzelansicht_node.html?cms_idIdea=122 2

For the vote is no registration required!!!

TNX
Goodwin

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-09-2012, 04:08 AM   #2

Location: City of the Crooks (Chicago),Illinois - Crook County
Liked 24 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 35

I feel very bad for you being in the heart of the European Union whose objective is to control all its countries as one country and disarm everyone.

"It causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand of the forehead so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name" Revelations

"So you say your prayers and you thank the lord, for that peace maker in the dresser drawer"

Old 02-09-2012, 08:48 AM   #3

Default I hope this will be better understood. My English ist bad.

Hello All,

sorry, my English is not good.
A friend in New Jersey Gun Forum tried to help us.
He wrote:

My German is pretty lousy, but if I understand it correctly, he's proposing that statistics, and facts be used, and not simply the rantings of the anti-gun crowd. If you want to help them, simply click the button that says, "Ja Ich understanten diesen vorschlag" Which means "Yes I understand this proposal.

After all, these folk are fighting the same fight as us, but don't have groups like NJ2AS, the NRA, or a constitutional amendment to help them. Remember what happened in Britain, don't let it happen here, or elsewhere!

I hope this will be better understood.
Thanks for any help.
Goodwin

Old 02-09-2012, 09:28 AM   #4

Liked 1102 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

I'm sorry I know absolutely no German . However, you have very manageable English so no worries. I wonder if debating for firearms rights in other countries is as interesting as it is here. The premise remains the same, but the thinking changes substantially.

Good luck to those of you in Germany! Your going to need those guns when the Euro tanks just like us with the Dollar!

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Old 02-09-2012, 05:38 PM   #5

Liked 2617 Times on 1183 Posts
Likes Given: 2537

Why don't you remind your fellow Germans what happened after Hitler banned firearms.

Old 02-10-2012, 10:47 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd3282 View Post
Why don't you remind your fellow Germans what happened after Hitler banned firearms.
The press thinks we are Nazis and criminals, but we are just shooters.
Our government has called the people to make suggestions for improvement. The 10 subjects with the most votes will be discussed in public.
This is a chance that we have been waiting a long time.
We are currently in fourth place, but still have to hold out until 15 April.
We are grateful for every vote ...

Old 02-11-2012, 12:06 AM   #7

Liked 32 Times on 28 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Voted. Gotta support fellow shooters, no matter where they are. Gun owners are under constant attack from the politicians and in Europe most don't have a constitution that protects us in any way. From what I've read, the Swiss and Hungarians have pretty good laws and political atmosphere regarding gun ownership but in many countries it is getting just ridiculous. In Finland, we don't even have political parties that truly support hunting and shooting sports. The ones that did vote against the last ludicrous new gun law, did it mainly to gain new voters. There are individual politicians that support gun ownership, but they can't do much alone if their colleagues are only running after votes.

Old 02-11-2012, 06:18 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleksiR View Post
Voted. Gotta support fellow shooters, no matter where they are. Gun owners are under constant attack from the politicians and in Europe most don't have a constitution that protects us in any way. From what I've read, the Swiss and Hungarians have pretty good laws and political atmosphere regarding gun ownership but in many countries it is getting just ridiculous. In Finland, we don't even have political parties that truly support hunting and shooting sports. The ones that did vote against the last ludicrous new gun law, did it mainly to gain new voters. There are individual politicians that support gun ownership, but they can't do much alone if their colleagues are only running after votes.
Thanks AleksiR, and thanks to all who will vote later.
If someone comes to Germany, contact me. I spend a beer.

Please give our call for help to everyone you know.
We need you!

Old 02-11-2012, 06:42 AM   #9
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9172 Times on 3960 Posts
Likes Given: 1436

AleksiR- this from the home of Simo Häyhä???

They should be ashamed!

Goodwin- apologies for my poor German- Wahlstimme ist registriert worden. Ich habe ein kleines Stück der Wand von Berlin. Das ist was geschieht, als eine Regierung den Leuten nicht vertraut.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Last edited by c3shooter; 02-11-2012 at 06:51 AM.

Old 02-11-2012, 07:03 AM   #10
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6574 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
AleksiR- this from the home of Simo Häyhä???

They should be ashamed!

Goodwin- apologies for my poor German- Wahlstimme ist registriert worden. Ich habe ein kleines Stück der Wand von Berlin. Das ist was geschieht, als eine Regierung den Leuten nicht vertraut.
I didn't understand a word you said. Where on earth did you learn German? (and don't say Germany. )

Ok, I voted. At least I think I voted.

Last edited by texaswoodworker; 02-11-2012 at 07:10 AM.