Please help with GUN LAW SURVEY!

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Please help with GUN LAW SURVEY!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2013, 11:10 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Default Please help with GUN LAW SURVEY!

Please take a minute to fill out the survey ASAP & pass it on to everyone you know-we need all the help we can get!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NM8XRMD

Dan from CT Subject: Please hit this Gun Control survey (Danbury Rep. Richard Smith).

Pass it on! This is NOT your everyday newspaper poll. Danbury Rep Richard Smith is using these poll results.

Survey here:

Story here:

http://danbury.dailyvoice.com/politics/danbury-rep-richard-smith-posts-gun-survey-online#

Subject: Please hit this Gun Control survey (Danbury Rep. Richard Smith)

Pass it on! This is NOT your everyday newspaper poll. Danbury Rep Richard Smith is using these poll results.

Survey here:

Story here:

http://danbury.dailyvoice.com/politics/danbury-rep-richard-smith-posts-gun-survey-online#

Danbury Rep. Richard Smith Posts Gun Survey Online

by Jes Siart Politics 01/17/13 Comment

Rep. Richard Smith (R-108) wants to hear from the public in an online survey about gun control. Photo Credit: Connecticut State House of Representatives

DANBURY, Conn. – Danbury Rep. Richard Smith (R-108) has announced an anonymous online survey encouraging people to voice their opinions and concerns about legislative proposals involving gun violence.

The online survey asks questions about gun control, school safety and mental health resources, according to a news release.

"As the 2013 session unfolds, the General Assembly is expected to consider multiple legislative proposals aimed at keeping Connecticut residents safer in the wake of the Sandy Hook tragedy," Smith said.

"As a member of the Judiciary Committee, I will be at the forefront of debate on many of these bills, and would like to cultivate a better understanding of your positions on some of the most controversial issues I will face on your behalf," he said.

To take the survey, click here. Smith also encourages anyone interested in discussing the topic further to contact him directly at Richard.Smith@housegop.ct.gov or 800-842-1423.

"I truly value your feedback, and appreciate your consideration for these important questions,” Smith said.

Smith, who was first elected to the General Assembly in 2010, represents the 108th District, which includes parts of Danbury, New Fairfield, Sherman and New Milford

Begin forwarded message:

Date: January 21, 2013, 12:06:06 PM EST
To: Daniel Schnaufer <danz60@me.com>
Subject: Fwd: Fw: Please hit this Gun Control survey (Danbury Rep. Richard Smith)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Subject: Fw: Please hit this Gun Control survey (Danbury Rep. Richard Smith)
To:

Survey here:

Story here:

Rep. Richard Smith (R-108) wants to hear from the public in an online survey about gun control. Photo Credit: Connecticut State House of Representatives

DANBURY, Conn. &ndash; Danbury Rep. Richard Smith (R-108) has announced an anonymous online survey encouraging people to voice their opinions and concerns about legislative proposals involving gun violence.

The online survey asks questions about gun control, school safety and mental health resources, according to a news release.

"As the 2013 session unfolds, the General Assembly is expected to consider multiple legislative proposals aimed at keeping Connecticut residents safer in the wake of the Sandy Hook tragedy," Smith said.

"As a member of the Judiciary Committee, I will be at the forefront of debate on many of these bills, and would like to cultivate a better understanding of your positions on some of the most controversial issues I will face on your behalf," he said.

To take the survey, click here. Smith also encourages anyone interested in discussing the topic further to contact him directly at Richard.Smith@housegop.ct.gov or 800-842-1423.

"I truly value your feedback, and appreciate your consideration for these important questions,&rdquo; Smith said.

Smith, who was first elected to the General Assembly in 2010, represents the 108th District, which includes parts of Danbury, New Fairfield, Sherman and New Milford

Thanks,

DS

Begin forwarded message:

Date: January 21, 2013, 12:06:06 PM EST
To: Daniel Schnaufer <danz60@me.com>
Subject: Fwd: Fw: Please hit this Gun Control survey (Danbury Rep. Richard Smith)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Subject: Fw: Please hit this Gun Control survey (Danbury Rep. Richard Smith)
To:

Survey here:

Story here:

DANBURY, Conn. &ndash; Danbury Rep. Richard Smith (R-108) has announced an anonymous online survey encouraging people to voice their opinions and concerns about legislative proposals involving gun violence.

"I truly value your feedback, and appreciate your consideration for these important questions,&rdquo; Smith said.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-22-2013, 12:37 AM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9148 Times on 3950 Posts
Likes Given: 1426

Moved your thread- it was in the "Suggestions for our website" area. Please read and follow categories. Also, if you would edit the unnecessary bits of your post, it is more likely to actually get read.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

People Like This 
Old 01-22-2013, 01:14 AM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Sorry about that-I kept cutting & pasting w/nothing showing up on the screen-o man I made a mess of things!

Old 01-22-2013, 01:16 AM   #4

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

[QUOTE="danz60"]Please take a minute to fill out the survey ASAP & pass it on to everyone you know-we need all the help we can get!

)
To:

Survey here:

Story here:

Thanks,

DS

Old 01-22-2013, 01:23 AM   #5

Liked 4152 Times on 2033 Posts
Likes Given: 802

Took it........

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

Old 01-22-2013, 01:33 AM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

I took it. Also, Dan...you can edit/delete your posts since this is your thread. It would make more sense if you cleaned it up a bit.

just sayin

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson
People Like This 
Old 01-22-2013, 01:49 AM   #7

Liked 181 Times on 102 Posts
Likes Given: 407

Submitted!

Old 01-22-2013, 02:21 AM   #8

Liked 4152 Times on 2033 Posts
Likes Given: 802

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattledog
I took it. Also, Dan...you can edit/delete your posts since this is your thread. It would make more sense if you cleaned it up a bit.

just sayin
Poor dog needs damned 3D glasses just to read this thread.

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

Old 01-22-2013, 02:35 AM   #9

Liked 65 Times on 36 Posts

Default Survey

I took the survey. It was simple basic questions, didn't take very long.

BUT, I wonder why he wants the survey - Hope its for the right reasons.

I am always leary of politicians that want to survey before making decisions or voting. What they get is the last "wind direction" and not necesarily the best direction!

Old 01-22-2013, 04:08 AM   #10

Liked 185 Times on 147 Posts
Likes Given: 106

Done and done

Marlin Model 60
Mossberg Maverick 88-12 GA
Mosin Nagant 91/30
Stag Model 2
Savage Model 11
Saiga 7.62x39
Mossberg MVP Varmint