Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Pig Farm

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2011, 12:38 AM   #1
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lake Havasu,Arizona
Posts: 5,890
Liked 1817 Times on 988 Posts
Likes Given: 557

Default Pig Farm

I just got this in an email.

pig race mosque pt 2 - YouTube

__________________

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of feces by the clean end."

JTJ is offline  
 
Reply With Quote

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here


Old 10-13-2011, 12:54 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTJ View Post
I just got this in an email.

pig race mosque pt 2 - YouTube
I try to be reasonable and tolerant. But **** that towel head. To move in to an area, and then to go and tell your new neighbors that you don't like the way they do things and that they should pack up and leave, or quit their way of life, because it doesn't conform to your ****ing standards is a serious ass whoopin offense.

And the worst thing about it is, that ****ing towel head is probably gonna end up suing on some bull**** grounds of religious oppression and winning, thereby forcing an American to conform to his bull**** beliefs.
__________________
trip286 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:57 AM   #3
Moderator
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
c3shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Third bunker on the right,Central Virginia
Posts: 16,509
Liked 8622 Times on 3735 Posts
Likes Given: 1324

Default

First, the mullah is an idiot for not investigating what they were buying. Second, he needs to learn the meaning of "good neighbor". Third, piss off one of those Texas boys by calling him a liar in front of his neighbors, you had better get used to the smell of BBQ blowing your way.

We have been through this with Muslim grocery store cashiers that "cannot handle bacon or ham". Hint- you applied for the wrong job. Hey- I think I will go buy a house at the end of the runway, and complain to the airport about the noise.



Idiots. Surrounded by idiots. How the hell did I let THAT happen?

__________________

<--- Your Moderators at our weekly Troll Hunt

c3shooter is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:08 AM   #4
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

I'd wait till that SOB goes out of town for a weekend and turn about 5 of those porcine wonders loose in the bastards living room.
If y'all haven't noticed, this has pissed me off.

__________________
trip286 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 04:23 AM   #5
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Trez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 3-P
Posts: 3,647
Liked 715 Times on 472 Posts
Likes Given: 761

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Hey- I think I will go buy a house at the end of the runway, and complain to the airport about the noise.

Down here in Tucson theres a few people that moved in next to the local Air Force base and are trying to shut it down because of the noise... And its been there since 1924!!
__________________
Quote:
...... I suffer from a very rare genetic defect that causes me to be sympathetic toward the International cause. There is no cure.
Trez is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 04:28 AM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
orangello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,170
Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
I'd wait till that SOB goes out of town for a weekend and turn about 5 of those porcine wonders loose in the bastards living room.
If y'all haven't noticed, this has pissed me off.
Why wait until he leaves? Using wild hogs would greatly simplify evidence disposal.

IMO, if he isn't careful, one of those Texas guys is going to use his deer rifle to shoot something larger than a Labrador retriever (TX deer joke ) and then dig a hole.
__________________

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

orangello is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 10:47 AM   #7
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Houston,Texas
Posts: 202
Liked 11 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Default

This is only a couple of miles down the road from my home 20 and we love this guy. Typical Texan response to someone messin with us.

__________________
NativH is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 10:55 AM   #8
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 22,656
Liked 6957 Times on 4186 Posts
Likes Given: 8363

Default

I see that all the time out where I live. Not particularly the hog farms but the 'city folks' move out to the 'country' and then bitch that we have no malls and the town just about closes down at 2000 on weekdays. Yeah, that's the way it is. The air smells like 'porcine feces' in the spring when the farmers fertilize and they roads are dusty. Yeah, that's right, THIS IS THE COUNTRY LIFE. They move here for the 'peace and quiet' then they complain they don't have all the things happenin' like they do in the city. AND, they think we are a bunch of uneducated country bumpkins. It makes me so mad. If they LIKED the chaos of the city why didn't they stay there? I moved to my town because I LIKED the peace and quiet. I didn't move to my town with the intent to change it. GEEZE!!!

__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:01 PM   #9
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Reno,Texas
Posts: 10,211
Liked 6562 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
I try to be reasonable and tolerant. But **** that towel head. To move in to an area, and then to go and tell your new neighbors that you don't like the way they do things and that they should pack up and leave, or quit their way of life, because it doesn't conform to your ****ing standards is a serious ass whoopin offense.

And the worst thing about it is, that ****ing towel head is probably gonna end up suing on some bull**** grounds of religious oppression and winning, thereby forcing an American to conform to his bull**** beliefs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
I'd wait till that SOB goes out of town for a weekend and turn about 5 of those porcine wonders loose in the bastards living room.
If y'all haven't noticed, this has pissed me off.
Thats about how I feel about it.
__________________
texaswoodworker is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 07:28 PM   #10
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
I see that all the time out where I live. Not particularly the hog farms but the 'city folks' move out to the 'country' and then bitch that we have no malls and the town just about closes down at 2000 on weekdays. Yeah, that's the way it is. The air smells like 'porcine feces' in the spring when the farmers fertilize and they roads are dusty. Yeah, that's right, THIS IS THE COUNTRY LIFE. They move here for the 'peace and quiet' then they complain they don't have all the things happenin' like they do in the city. AND, they think we are a bunch of uneducated country bumpkins. It makes me so mad. If they LIKED the chaos of the city why didn't they stay there? I moved to my town because I LIKED the peace and quiet. I didn't move to my town with the intent to change it. GEEZE!!!
That's the way mankind is supposed to live.
__________________
trip286 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Lolly Buck Farm Video OptimO Hunting Forum 0 03-31-2011 07:19 AM
Who's The Farm Welfare Prince of Your County alsaqr Politics, Religion and Controversy 22 12-28-2010 07:20 PM
Lewis & Lewis "Down To The Farm" crowbar The Club House 1 05-22-2009 02:37 AM