Piers Morgan Tonight on CNN - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    


Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

Piers Morgan Tonight on CNN


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2012, 05:52 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
locutus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 11,729
Liked 8222 Times on 4485 Posts
Likes Given: 8005

Default

Why would anyone bother to watch the mindless drivel shoveled out of the Commie News(?) Network???


__________________
I didn't fight to defend your freedom so you could vote to take away mine.
locutus is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 06:03 PM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
orangello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,154
Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
Why would anyone bother to watch the mindless drivel shoveled out of the Commie News(?) Network???
That Robin Meade girl in the mornings has pretty eyes.


__________________
Dead Bears, the only good kind.
orangello is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:30 AM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
locutus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 11,729
Liked 8222 Times on 4485 Posts
Likes Given: 8005

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
That Robin Meade girl in the mornings has pretty eyes.
Yeah, but not as pretty as Megyn Kelly, Martha McCollum and the bevy of brainy beauties Fox~

A veritable plethora of pulchritude!
__________________
I didn't fight to defend your freedom so you could vote to take away mine.
locutus is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:37 AM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
rocshaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: KanOkla
Posts: 3,279
Liked 2146 Times on 1345 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

Default

Megyn Kelly gets my vote!!!
rocshaman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:59 AM   #25
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: The Edge of Darkness
Posts: 6,495
Liked 4797 Times on 2683 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Default

Locutus, Don't for get Heather Childers. Now that is a real woman.
nitestalker is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:28 PM   #26
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: DFW, TX
Posts: 848
Liked 520 Times on 279 Posts
Likes Given: 114

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazedJava View Post
Massacres are going to continue to happen as long as society insists on being "polite". More often than not we know the shooters have been observed to be unstable but no one does anything about it. You can't really force people into therapy but no one ever says "Maybe we should keep an eye on that guy for awhile". Mental health is a dangerous and touchy area though, but I feel like everyone is ignoring the elephant in the room.

You can try taking the guns away, it won't stop crazies. Wasn't there a mass stabbing just a few weeks ago that barely made the news? As always, "gun violence" gets front page treatment. Almost like there is an agenda and it's not really about violence.

Nah, that would be cynical of me.
Seems odd to quote myself, but wow. Called it.
CrazedJava is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 07:53 PM   #27
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
WhaleNoises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Caldwell,Idaho
Posts: 136
Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazedJava View Post
Massacres are going to continue to happen as long as society insists on being "polite". More often than not we know the shooters have been observed to be unstable but no one does anything about it. You can't really force people into therapy but no one ever says "Maybe we should keep an eye on that guy for awhile". Mental health is a dangerous and touchy area though, but I feel like everyone is ignoring the elephant in the room.

You can try taking the guns away, it won't stop crazies. Wasn't there a mass stabbing just a few weeks ago that barely made the news? As always, "gun violence" gets front page treatment. Almost like there is an agenda and it's not really about violence.

Nah, that would be cynical of me.
I second that.


WhaleNoises is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Piers Morgan ??? Flat Tire Politics, Religion and Controversy 3 06-28-2012 07:22 PM
Greeting From Morgan County! Reshoot Ohio Gun Forum 16 02-27-2012 03:49 AM
Piers Morgan interviews Ron Paul tonight on CNN at 9 PM ET. Vincine Politics, Religion and Controversy 0 02-03-2012 01:08 PM
Pig hunting tonight lonyaeger The Club House 38 07-26-2010 12:10 PM



Newest Threads