Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Petition to Deport British Citizen Piers Morgan for Attacking 2nd Amendment

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2012, 11:43 PM   #61
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 19988 Times on 11362 Posts
Likes Given: 50414

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullautoUSA View Post
Is there one for Michael Moore?
Michael Moore is an American citizen. as such if there was a petition to silence him, i would never sign it.

for the record, i detest everything Michael Moore stands for, can't stand his veiwpoints, abhor his documentary movies as they are as much liberal garbage as i have ever seen. but i will defend his right to free speach and will respect his right to voice any opinion he has, whether i agree with it orr not.

Piers Morgan isn't an American citizen, so IMO, he has no protection of the rights layed out in the Constitution. hecan sit in Britain and spout any amount of garbage or viewpoints he has and i won't care one bit.
People Like This 
Old 12-29-2012, 12:02 AM   #62
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55

Michael Moore is an American citizen. as such if there was a petition to silence him, i would never sign it.

for the record, i detest everything Michael Moore stands for, can't stand his veiwpoints, abhor his documentary movies as they are as much liberal garbage as i have ever seen. but i will defend his right to free speach and will respect his right to voice any opinion he has, whether i agree with it orr not.

Piers Morgan isn't an American citizen, so IMO, he has no protection of the rights layed out in the Constitution. hecan sit in Britain and spout any amount of garbage or viewpoints he has and i won't care one bit.
Can we petition to give him a muzzle?

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY

Old 12-29-2012, 12:03 AM   #63

Liked 9199 Times on 5056 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
I would prefer stapling his mouth shut.
Old 12-29-2012, 12:08 AM   #64
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286

Ooooh that is much better.

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY
PrimePorkchop Likes This 
Old 12-29-2012, 12:09 AM   #65

Quote:
how about we get a petition to muzzle you? let's suspend your right to free speech. hmmmm...bet you wouldn't like that would you?

don't like what he has to say, then fine disagree with him and voice your opinions, but to want to muzzle someones right to free speech is very un-American in my book.

personally, i can't stand him and his viewpoints and opinions as they mirror exactly what the liberal gun haters think. sheer stupidity. but as an American citizen, i support and respect his right to his opinion.
People Like This 
Old 12-29-2012, 12:13 AM   #66

Liked 1121 Times on 724 Posts
Likes Given: 276

Why should be so afraid of the spoken word, when you are certain that the speaker is an idiot?

Are the rest of the Americans not smart enough to come to the same conclusion, or are we so simple as to be led down the primrose path by an idiotic foreigner? Do we really need to violate our own principals to protect ourselves? I don't think so.

Sign the petitions, it will say more about you than about Piers Morgan.

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 12-29-2012, 12:19 AM   #67
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6559 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
LMAO! I think he has a right to say what he says, but damn that was funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
Why should be so afraid of the spoken word, when you are certain that the speaker is an idiot?

Are the rest of the Americans not smart enough to come to the same conclusion, or are we so simple as to be led down the primrose path by an idiotic foreigner? Do we really need to violate our own principals to protect ourselves? I don't think so.

Yeah, it says that we want an unamerican bastard that constantly tries to undermine the Constitution to leave.
Old 12-29-2012, 12:23 AM   #68

Quote:

my post was simply my opinion and nothing more. would i ever sign a petition to have him deported for what he says? no, simply because it has no merit or basis. do i agree heshould be afforded the same rights as those listed in the Constitution as a British subject? no i don't. as a British subject i don't think he should be afforded the rights we have, but also he has broken no laws.

so let the idiot spout off and just look more ignorant! if that's possible!

Old 12-29-2012, 12:45 AM   #69

Liked 9199 Times on 5056 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:

The answer to your first question is because the answer to your second question is yes.
Old 12-29-2012, 12:47 AM   #70

Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Quote:

I see no principal in the Bill of Rights to protects a limey bastard like Morgan. He doesn't care enough to become a citizen. He shouldn't reap the benefits.
People Like This