Petition to Deport British Citizen Piers Morgan for Attacking 2nd Amendment
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Petition to Deport British Citizen Piers Morgan for Attacking 2nd Amendment

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2012, 09:37 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 16 Times on 4 Posts

Default Petition to Deport British Citizen Piers Morgan for Attacking 2nd Amendment

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...dment/prfh5zHD

British Citizen and CNN television host Piers Morgan is engaged in a hostile attack against the
U.S. Constitution by targeting the Second Amendment. We demand that Mr. Morgan be
deported immediately for his effort to undermine the Bill of Rights and for exploiting his
position as a national network television host to stage attacks against the rights of American citizens.

50,000 signatures and counting....

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-24-2012, 09:39 PM   #2

Liked 181 Times on 102 Posts
Likes Given: 407

Signed.....

Old 12-24-2012, 09:40 PM   #3
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 847 Times on 612 Posts
Likes Given: 248

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdslammer View Post
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...dment/prfh5zHD

British Citizen and CNN television host Piers Morgan is engaged in a hostile attack against the
U.S. Constitution by targeting the Second Amendment. We demand that Mr. Morgan be
deported immediately for his effort to undermine the Bill of Rights and for exploiting his
position as a national network television host to stage attacks against the rights of American citizens.

50,000 signatures and counting....
Good idea, but I think you could get more signatures if you added Hussein O and Rosie O!!!!!

"...from my cold dead hands" Charlton Heston & NRA
"He which hath no stomach to this fight,/ Let him depart." Henry V

Old 12-24-2012, 09:44 PM   #4

Liked 5007 Times on 2428 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

WOW...50k

Do we have to deport the ass hat...

I sorta enjoy watching Ann Coulter hand him is ass in a sack everytime she goes on his show..

Tack

Old 12-24-2012, 09:51 PM   #5

Liked 181 Times on 102 Posts
Likes Given: 407

So I checked again, and it seems there is an error now.

Old 12-24-2012, 10:03 PM   #6

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarity View Post
So I checked again, and it seems there is an error now.
How convenient....

Old 12-24-2012, 10:18 PM   #7

Liked 2403 Times on 1407 Posts
Likes Given: 540

So, a guy can come to a land where he has the right to express his opinion and we want to deport him because he is speaking against our constitution?

I'm confused. All the ammendments are important. He can be a bafoon. It's his right. He also need to be prepared to accept public back lash.

Don't know if violating one ammendment to support another is a completely rational act. I don't want to fall into the same catagory of emotional response outweighing logic that the idiots who are trying to force a gun ban are operating under.

I have and continue to support and defend the constitution. Even when it isn't always super satisfying on an emotional level. Gotta look at the big picture and the long run.

Not enough of that happens at the Capitol as it is.

Old 12-24-2012, 10:24 PM   #8

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

He has come to our country, is not a citizen (to my knowledge) and is using his position of influence to try to modify and do away with some of our rights.

Old 12-24-2012, 10:24 PM   #9

Liked 2391 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

I think people's biggest issue, is that he is not a citizen, and is verbally putting down our country.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 12-24-2012, 10:37 PM   #10

Liked 2403 Times on 1407 Posts
Likes Given: 540

Yep. I get that. There are citizens saying the same thing. I don't know that deportation is the answer. Maybe petitioning his employer and telling them to keep their foreign employee from making commentary on a constitution he is not a citizen under would be more appropriate.

Just saying free speech is protected here, visiting or as a citizen.

Again, he should be willing to suffer consequences for his opinion if it turns out to be unpopular. I just tdon't know that it is the government's place to do anything in this matter or it sets a pretty huge precident for the power of the government to deport people for saying things that people do not like.

No ammendment protects people from the potential of being offended by something someone says.

Pointing out that this guy is not a citizen and really has no place to say anything about how this nation is run is probably the most imortant thing we can do.